Can one of you ladies advise me

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by BungalowBill, Jul 9, 2019.

1. I made several ranch trips in the past year, and one of my experiences really puzzles me how things played out. Not in a good way. I was wondering if one of you ladies could advise me in professional capacity in a private conversation. I'd rather not talk about it in open forum. The woman in question is no longer at any of the ranches. This happened awhile ago.

Sharky, JuniperJones and pantera like this.
  2. Thank you @destinistarr for helping me out. I appreciate it so much.

3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Hey babe,
    if you still need help with this, let me know. happy to help..

Love,
    Juniper

4. Your best bet on this matter would be to contact and discuss with [email protected]

The ladies are not management.

My best and only advice I have for any complaints is that you need to address complaints while you are still on property otherwise it becomes "he said, she said".

Things can still be done about complaints in retrospect, but you really must address any issues with management while you are still on property.

While we are a business and we value our reputation, our clients and our staff; we need to offer each of those elements a fair shake and not talk behind their backs or to other people without them present or available and especially not to their peers.

Ladies, please do not engage in any rhetoric about another lady.

BungalowBill, you may have better phrased your inquiry to just be a general question so as not to target another lady.

Plus, we are all independent contractors, someone may be able to tell you her "norm" or her conception or perception of "norm".

But, this business is so unique and so intimate with the client and each client is is so ndividually unique in attitude alone, that you almost can't place a "norm" across the board.

Thank you for your patronage and continued support BungalowBill. Contact Suzette and I'm sure you will again be satisfied if not thrilled

TiredFrog and AlexandriaMoon like this.
  5. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

@Air Force Amy Couldn't have said it any better! <3 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Best Wishes! @BungalowBill

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

You can always Email me at: [email protected] and I'll be happy to help you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Well Said @Air Force Amy! I like your style.

8. As much as everyone posts about great experiences there are some that leave some of us puzzled, pissed, disappointed and feeling less than appreciated.
    Remember the ladies who don't stick around long means they aren't getting repeat clients or just aren't right for the industry. Hope you find some answers and that you don't feel you're the only one

9. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I'm all ears! Feel free to PM anytime!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder