RANCH SPECIAL Can Las Vegas Heal YOU too? It healed me…♥️

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by AbigailRhoads, Feb 26, 2023.

1. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

AbigailRhoads Well-Known Member

Visiting Las Vegas can be a life-changing experience that can ultimately heal families and individuals from trauma, isolation, loneliness, and shame. Las Vegas is a city full of energy, excitement, and opportunities for internal growth and connection. The city's unique atmosphere and experiences can help individuals and families overcome their struggles and heal from their wounds they hide daily in their hearts.

I personally experienced Las Vegas’s healing powers when I visited last year with my family. Growing up, my relationship with my family was a bit strained and turbulent . I always felt we just all needed that saving grace or opportunity that could just help us bind together and make some good lasting memories. When I got older I saved up for months and finally in October of last year… I pulled the trigger.. and took my family to Las Vegas for the very first time. The experience still brings tears to my eyes as I remember us all sitting with everyone on my birthday at the Stratosphere restaurant looking over a glistening city.. It was then where I felt years of familial trauma.. just melt away and erase itself. To this day.. I will never forget that moment .. In its place are now, new beautiful memories with a family who almost lost all hope.. somewhere in time.. ♥️

Seeing how positively one Las Vegas trip changed our family all together, I decided I wanted to have that healing experience over and over again with people willing to take the plunge into the city of lights and wonder with me.

Many of us, quietly struggle with feelings of isolation and loneliness which can ultimately lead to shame and a lack of self-worth. Las Vegas is a city, in which I believe is full of people and opportunities to re connect oneself with their mind, body, spirit and community .

Romantic activities together and creating new experiences both sexually and spiritually can replace lonesome memories and erase years of trauma though love, laughter and new experiences. Ultimately helping one overcome feelings of shame transforming them into freer versions of themselves.

Ultimately, a Las Vegas getaway can not only be a life-changing experience that can heal families like mine did, but also those seeking a romantic refuge in a world that encourages hustle culture that’s desperately in need of peace, healing and restoration..

So if you are ready.. I would love to take you to take you on an adventure.. to the city that not only changed my heart but my whole life as I know it..

.. are you ready to set your soul on fire?

To plan our Romantic Las Vegas getaway please email [email protected] ♥️

Sending love and blessings to you ..

Xoxo Abigail

2. I love the way you describe your experiences. It's clear you are very thoughtful and put a lot of effort into this. Thank you

AbigailRhoads likes this.
  3. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Chris ♥️ It means the world!

Chris D likes this.
  4. AbigailRhoads
    Chat with Me

Las Vegas will always be my favorite city a city that heals ♥️

Chris D likes this.
  5. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I went to Las Vegas to attend a NASCAR truck race. It didn't heal me, but it did leave me poorer.

Lady luck, please let the dice stay hot. And let me shoot a seven with every shot! o_O

6. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

PaytonSterling Your Sassy, Sweet, Edgy GFE!

Soo well written Abby. I feel this way about the ocean annnnd airports haha!