BunnyRanch and Sagebrush reopening May 1st

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MadamSuzette, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Hello everyone. and I know its about time. the BunnyRanch and Sagebrush ranch will be opening their doors on may 1 at 7 am in the morning. The Kit Kat and Loveranch will remain closed until we get the BR and SB up running smoothly. its been 14 longs months. we will be adhering to Covid task rules on the capacity of the ranches. so there will be no grand opening parties at this time. although the ladies will have their own parties. hope to see you here and lets get back to where we left off .

David J, Pizza Man, David_K and 13 others like this.
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I know that this has been a tough 14 months for you, the ladies, and all of the staff working at all of the ranches. I cannot speak for anyone else, but I cannot wait to step through the gates and in through the doors to everyone's smiling faces. It's been a long time coming, but finally we are getting back to normalcy. Finally we are getting back to being able to having great times with even greater people!

3. Amen brother Glip! I have a party I've put on hold for the past year, but given I don't know quite yet the courtesan's plans for availability, I would love to do a trip to Nevada in May, just to get out and do something fun, it's so missed!

tahoebigbear and gLip5 like this.
  4. Been so long. Im so excited. Can't wait to arrive on the 4th. ❤❤❤❤❤

5. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Hey guys, I am coming back to the sagebrush ranch on may 1st and would love to see you! Come on by and visit me and let’s catch up. :p

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
  6. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see everyone. I had taken the last week of May off once it looked like May was a possibility so now that its official, it looks like it's time to book my flight :D

See you all soon!!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

7. Hope to meet you this summer brother Raz! Me thinks it's about time to make the summer of '21 the best ever!

KikiLover likes this.
  8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Looking forward to a return Visit :) Miss Everyone ;)

tahoebigbear and AlexaHaze like this.
  9. Mikejt
    Chat with Me

Mikejt Well-Known Member

Will transportation still be available to/from the ranches ?

AlexaHaze likes this.
  10. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I lost some time off from work. I know I can make a few days.

AlexaHaze likes this.
  11. Are the weekly Live Streams going to start back up?

AlexaHaze likes this.
  12. Yes,

I know for sure Jerry is very excited to get back to work❤️

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021

13. Probably not at first. We will be practicing social distancing in common areas.

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  14. 7am May 1st, 2021! I will be there when that door opens and until Midnight on Saturday and I intend to work on the floor at the Bunnyranch every day that first week from. 12 p-12a. And when the floor starts filling up with ladies I will be taking Sun-Mon off but always email me as things change, change, change all the time [email protected]

Congratulations Suzette!!! In the midst of SO MANY businesses bankrupting over the pandemic, Madam Suzette managed to keep ALL the brothels and even operated them with a skeleton staff manning the phones and upkeep until the end of last year at pure operating expenses, no income. NO Payroll protection loans as they were not available because of the nature of our businesses. (Yeah, I got that denial letter too.)

So CONGRATULATION! And WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOYALTY AND CONTINUED SUPPORT!!!

I AM SO EXCITED TO GET BACK TO WORK!!!

I honestly thought it was time for me to just retire and I got real used to that and I was enjoying it immensely and then at the beginning of this week I just snapped to and I am super super excited to get back to doing what I love the most (entertaining and being of service - adding joy & impacting people's lives for the better) at the place I love the most and with all the people I love the most! (My Bunnyranch extended family, friends and lovers and fans.). Thank you all!

Special thanks to @KikiLover and @AlexaHaze, the two ladies I saw post regularly - no interruption. There may be more ladies to that list, but I don't visit all the forums and I may have missed their posts......

And a very special thanks to the now tried and true board members; that kept the dreams, hopes and community alive even while we were closed. THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH!! Free back, neck & shoulder rubs for all you diehards from me the next time we see each other!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2021
  15. Thank you . Going to be so fun to meet you. ❤❤❤

Old Nick likes this.
  16. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I am just so excited to come back to work I can hardly wait, after a whole year of not being able to reopen it’s finally happening you guys! :p

17. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Welcome back!

Do you know what it is like to go through a mid-life crisis when the brothels are closed? I wanted to find the meaning of life between the biggest pair of breasts I could find. o_O Instead, I spent a lot of hours drinking whiskey and discussing the cruelty of life with my dish washing machine. :oops:

jshusker likes this.
  18. That sounds rough LB...although I could use the whiskey right now (and the meaning of life solution too LOL)

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  19. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Perhaps you should've found the Maytag repair man, and together you two could've commiserated about the injustices of life over a couple of bottles....

20. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Dish washing machine gets jealous when I spend time with people! :rolleyes:

KikiLover and Jessie Summers like this.
  21. I'll stay mum on the details, but the year hasn't been great for me (although I didn't, to my knowledge, pick up COVID)......I had a party I saved and saved for last winter (2019-2020) with plans on traveling to Nevada and doing it about a year ago at this time (mid-April 2020).....it was with a girl who is easily my favorite in the "Hof Houses" and involved a fair amount of pre-planning. So COVID hits and I've been sitting on the planning and thoughts of this party for over a year. I don't know if this girl (she's a Sagebrush girl) will return on the 1st of May, but I'm being patient in finding out (as I'm sure there will be some sort of a opening week/opening month lineup out in the very near future).....I had got to the point many times of believing this party wasn't going to happen, so the potential flicker of hope that it "may" has me bursting with anticipation and hope

22. The girls that will be at sage and bunny they have the line ups up. So who ever is on the front pages are the girls that will be their on may 1st through how ever long their tour will be for. Hope this helps

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jessie Summers and Lunch Buffett like this.
  23. It does, but I do have the option of texting and/or e-mailing the girl directly to see about her plans, just trying to give her space to decide her plans...we have been in some degree of contact for the past 12 months, and I've had a deposit in, so getting everything set is hopefully just a formality.....For FWIW, she is on the Sagebrush front page :)

24. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Hopefully you can make contact, and soon, so things can be set up formally. But if it's like what Amy indicated elsewhere, they have tons of backlogged messages to wade through, so I would suspect any current messaging will be in the back of the line...

Jessie Summers likes this.
  25. Jim DiGriz
    Chat with Me

Jim DiGriz Well-Known Member

Well, at least you got a . . . cascade of useful suggestions! Ha!

26. I wonder if that dishwasher watered down the truth or if it cleaned it up a bit?

27. I'm answering the most recent emails first as they will be current inquiries.

I'm getting to the 1'000's upon 1000's upon 1000's next..........

Built tough likes this.
  28. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Here we have a live shot of Air Force Amy furiously trying to answer all her backlog... tumblr_mdk5rs9QcW1ry9tvg.gif

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

29. Ha ha ha. It's going pretty easy....

30. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

This is very good news! I’d planned to be out that way last year, but it was canceled due to the pandemic. Hopefully, I can make up the fun I’d hoped to have.

31. Yay! And kudos, especially, to Madam Suzette and the powers-that-be that kept the Bunny Board alive the entire year even as participation fell way off ( @AlexaHaze , especially, kept the embers glowing) ...it gave us hope...
    wcw-afamy20201.jpg

32. he he! I love my meme!!! . Thank you!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

father-g and RunningSquirrel like this.
  33. You're very welcome, Miz @Air Force Amy ...
    WCW_airforceamy0720.jpg

34. Thank you hun. Now for that running squirrel to run here soon ❤❤❤

RunningSquirrel and father-g like this.
  35. I am alreadt planning my trip for my birthday gift to myself

Air Force Amy likes this.