About Me BROTHEL EXPERIENCE WITH CUMISHA AMADO KITTY OF THE YEAR

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jun 19, 2018.

1. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Ya she is!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @TiaraTae for your kind thoughts and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - You're amazing too @randyryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. BentleyDreamz
    Chat with Me

BentleyDreamz Available @ Kit Kat until Nov 2nd

With an amazing review like that I dare you to find a reason NOT to book with Cumisha!! ;):p:D

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BentleyDreamz for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! Welcome back and I'm happy you're my "Bath Mat"!!! I can't wait to have a 2 Girl Party while you're here!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @thunderstorm for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I really do enjoy hearing your stories. You are an inspiration.

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @thunderstorm for your kind words and compliments!!! I would love to do a "Cosplay Party" with you wearing my "Wonder Woman" outfit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_1739.jpg IMG_3341.jpg

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the compliment @randyryder!!! You so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Likewise!

Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. randyryder
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Randy Ryder

14. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

She is awesome!!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for the compliment!!! You are awesome too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @randyryder for the compliment!!! You are so sexy and adorable too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Come out and see what this hot Kitty of the Year has to offer! Book her today!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AliceLittle for sharing your thoughts and comments!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_0280.jpg

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @randyryder for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @aztecwarrior2881 for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart" and have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing too!!! Have a "Happy Holidays" with your family and friends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @thunderstorm for liking my post!!! You have a "Happy Holidays" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. randyryder
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much!

Randy Ryder

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! Have a "Merry Christmas" with a "Prosperous, Safe and Healthy new Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @randyryder for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so sexy and adorable!!! Wishing you a "Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for the compliment!!! You @randyryder are so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. randyryder
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Randy Ryder

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the sweet kisses!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AliceLittle for your kind words and compliments!!! Wishing you a "Prosperous, Safe and Happy New Year"!!! You are awesome and let's 2019 be the "Best Year" ever!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. FumbleNutts
    Chat with Me

FumbleNutts Well-Known Member

Kitty of the Year, and a complete sweetheart! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @FumbleNutts for your kind words and compliments!!! I hope to party with you someday!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @FumbleNutts for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FumbleNutts likes this.
  34. Come get your amazing brothel experience with this pro now

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks for your kind words and compliments!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]