Booking with me

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, Aug 29, 2019.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

Booking is like buying your plane ticket, once that part is done, therest falls into place.
    The best way to start the ball rolling on a booking is to email me at[email protected].

We can talk a bit via email, especially if you have specific questions about your party or booking.

Then once you know your dates, you can call the ranch at 775-246-9901 and make your appointment. At the time of booking we do require a good faith deposit with the ranch, usually 10% of what you anticipate spending.
    This way I can be sure you are coming and will start the sexy preparations and communications. Once I know you have an appointment I can focus on making our time together magical.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

If you know the type of experience or party (as we say) that you'd like to have, just let me know so we can talk about it and so I can be sure to have all the details arranged before you arrive. Some of the most popular options are:
    GFE (girlfriend experience)
    Champaign parties
    Two girl parties
    Couples parties
    Hot springs party
    Dress-up parties
    BDSM parties.

I specialize in GFE, and have a sensual side to share, and love giving you my heart as well as my sexy loving. I also love two-girl parties, and have a couple special ladies who bring so much sexiness to share.

But you don't have to specify in advance, we could just meet and decide what feels right at the time.
    This is a great time to focus on your pleasure and what you really like, the more you can share with me the more I will be able to cater to you. If you're shy, don't worry, we can let our fingers do the talking once you're here!!

We do all of the communication about price in person at the ranch, in my room.
    If you have a budget, you can let me know in your email and I can tell you if its in the right range, or if it's short of the target. There are a lot of variables and pricing is really best done face to face. The price is dependent on the amount of time that you want to spend together, and half of all booking cost go directly to the ranch for the service and protection of a legal establishment, as well as a guarantee of a weekly clean bill of health for myself and all the girls here.

Once you have committed to giving yourself this amazing gift, rest assured that I will do everything I can to create a mind blowing time that is 100% special and catered just to you. I have a lot of desire to please and want you to know that this will be one of the greatest nights of love making you have ever known. I want you to leave completely satisfied and totally happy. And I want you to be so pleased that you can't wait to come and visit me again!!

Love,
    Cecily Rose

JuniperJones, DarkSampson and Davefem like this.
  2. I'm in.. :) So, since it makes me list 30 characters, here they are!

3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Damn boo you're so sexy [smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Book this beautiful girl today, she’s amazing

5. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Such a beautiful and sexy blonde!

-Pure heart with a dirty mind,
    Randy Ryder

6. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

IMG_3033no3.jpg
    My favorite color! I can wear red for you on our hot, hot night together!! Book soon, let's play <3

Sakaki likes this.
  7. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

Ready or not here I come barely over 2 weeks to go