RANCH SPECIAL Book a two hour party and a Donation to the Wild horse Get 30 min massage for free

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TeganTreasures, Jun 24, 2022.

1. I love animals just in general I’m a animal lover and owner . future Animal for owner here. But if you book a party with me for two
    Hours or more donation to the wild horse I’ll give you a extra 30 min to add to the party free for a massage. Book with me while this special going on for the summer send me a inbox or email [email protected]

Attached Files:

grizzly and TorreyLisa like this.
  2. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

A Beauty With A Cause

Seriously This Chick Has A Heart Of Gold

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

TorreyLisa and TeganTreasures like this.
  3. Thanks two
    Girls is a option as well more
    The better

TorreyLisa likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book @TeganTreasures today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. TorreyLisa likes this.
  6. A truly amazing woman. Her beauty is both inside and out. Book with her today.

TorreyLisa likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book your party with @TeganTreasures today for many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. TorreyLisa
    Chat with Me

TorreyLisa A perfect blend of lingerie, leather, & diamonds.

As a former owner of a rescued wild mustang, I love that you are choosing this organization for donations!

That's a win-win if you ask me guys... you get to feel good about your donation and you get to feel EXTRA good with more time with the beautiful @TeganTreasures!

BONUS: I'll be happy to match her offer if you would like to enjoy two women at the same time! She and I have so much fun together. I am happy to party with the both of you any day of the week (and as they say.... "and twice on Sunday!") :cool::cool::cool:

Either way you decide, you cannot go wrong with the beautiful Miss Tegan! Book with her TODAY!

D69C15CF-7DFB-4120-85F3-7FAFE8ABA568.JPG

9. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

great post @TeganTreasures. Guys book this special it's for a good cause.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

CelestePresley likes this.
  11. Thank
    You love ready for you now hurry befor I take my break

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Ugh animal lovers are the best and hottest. Of course you’re an animal lover! What a sweet promotion!

14. Awh Torrey Lisa! I didn’t know you owned a horse! That’s so cool! What an awesome promotion for you guys to run!

15. HannahFoxx
    Chat with Me

HannahFoxx Luxury Companion at Bunny Ranch

I love this idea! its awesome!!!