RANCH SPECIAL Beautiful Woman

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

What makes you say that? Rome has also got some historical attractions like the Coliseum for instance.

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Thank you soo much colin ..I appreciate your support soo much and have a great new year..!! So happy you are coming to see me this year..!! Love astrid IMG_2x5o68.jpg

JBear, Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Id rather have gont to rome with my family than spending 10 g restoring the classic bmw..I already had 3 cars n 3 houses then

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

That"s what I meant by that leo..I was a very succesful entertainer

5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

An axl broke..then 1 day after spending 10 g it took another dump so I got rid of it..rather have taken the fam on holi than all that

6. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

All beautiful ladies! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Time to schedule dates :)

Leo Goodale likes this.
  7. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Probably should of gone to Rome. Pretty certain it was $10,000 you had to pay to fix your car.
    Thanks for clarifying that to me.
    With classic cars, once they got one fault they are expensive to get it fixed. Probably for the best you got rid of it. Had its end of days. As I said before you should've took your fam to Rome.

8. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Yes I wished I did that was driving on the road to a back work about 3 hours a day it would take up my time so it was nice to have a lot of cars to choose from to drive to work and back

9. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

At least you won't get bored driving the same car every day.

10. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

This was back then not now lol

11. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Well, at least I made you laugh but yeah back then you should've took your fam to Rome. That way everyone were having fun.

12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Yes I regret it..!! Most defo.... it's actually a pain to get from Leonardo da Vinci airport all the way into rome though. We would have been penny-pinching the whole time

13. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

A cab would be easier to take there from the airport that would be extremely expensive though.. the buses would be a pain since I don't speak Italian. My family really enjoyed the cruises I took them on and when I took them to Cabo on the cruise and they liked our Vegas trips

14. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

When I went to Germany for a big birthday my mom watched my family and I went to visit my relatives in Germany I got lost in the Frankfurt airport that place is huge I do not like to drive when I take a holiday or vacation

15. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

It's a lot of people felt as I do there

wouldn't be so many accidents with tourists

16. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Germany is a nice place to go to. Thinking about going there. USA is another one of course. There's a lot to explore in the USA. Don't know if I'll be visiting Nevada first or not but Nevada is definitely on my list.

17. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

The cabbies are alright cause I think they speak English or understand it at least. I know Germany understands English. They even speak it too when they want to.

18. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

J bear thank you 4 the likes and support..you always have the cutest avatars..love astrid 20200104_141348~2.jpg

Leo Goodale likes this.