RANCH SPECIAL Beautiful Woman

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AstridLulpeck, Dec 15, 2019.

1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Hi everyone hope everyone's having a great holiday season.. it's been a lot of fun here at The Love Ranch and I booked a lot of great parties here ...all month I am running a special all you have to do is email me and with your big party booking you will receive one free hour for us to enjoy and remember for the rest of the year and Beyond.. here are 20191215_105821.jpg Snapchat-432052711.jpg new photos taken today love Astrid

JBear, ColinSTL, Sharky and 4 others like this.
  2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

You certainly are one beautiful woman. I'm doing alright. How are you doing?

3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Really good sweetie and it's so nice to hear from you I had an epic weekend so much fun so many parties it was a rager completely glad you like these photos I took them this morning love you Leo love Astrid

ColinSTL, Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I've been having a lot of fun with Sandi Ben 20191215_105318.jpg ks and Austin Hayes and all of the wonderful love ranch staff

5. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I'm sure you did have an epic weekend. My weekend. Just been watching the World Darts Championship.

AstridLulpeck likes this.
  6. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Those 2 girls are beautiful. You are beautiful too.

7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

thank you Leo it's so much fun getting to know you better you're such a great person and you know I love everything English especially the footy thanks for always being there for me love Astrid 20191215_105821.jpg Snapchat-1955047042.jpg

8. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome for me being there for you. It's so much fun getting to know you too.

9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

World darts Championship that sounds super cool that would be fun so nice hearing from you Leo thanks for the likes to Roadrunner 20191215_105850 (1).jpg

10. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you Leo I'm glad you liked this picture love Astrid Snapchat-379921907.jpg Snapchat-1407456126.jpg

11. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

There were some shockers in there too. Michael Smith, who is 4th in the world, kicked out. Rob Cross, who is 2nd in the world, also kicked out. Ian White also gone and Raymond van Barnevald was beaten by an American in the first round ending his legendary career but RVB doesn't see it that way. That loss will haunt him for the rest of his life. Also Jermaine Wattimena from the Netherlands also crashed out in round 2 to the current reigning youth darts champion, Luke Humphries from England.

12. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Yeah I'm so glad that you had fun watching that sounds pretty exciting

the way you commentate it that's for sure I don't even understand how does the scoring goes in darts you're awesome love Astrid

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  13. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Every player starts at 501. They get the score down between 170 and 2 to get a checkout to win a leg. In World Darts Championships they work in sets. 5 legs in one set. Who gets the most sets wins and moves on while the loser goes home.

14. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Sounds exciting thank you so much for the rundown now can you explain Cricket to me

15. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

With T20 its basically the same as an ODI but shorter. You get the toss, heads or tails. Who ever wins that chooses either batting first or bowling first. After that whoever is the batting side tries to earn as many runs as possible without getting a wicket. The bowlers job is to try and get them all out or get the run rate down. After that's finished the opposite team gets to bat and the other in field. Same thing applies here but this time the batsman have to reach over a target of what the opposition got. The fielders job is to stop the batsman from getting there. ODI is basically the same format but this time they play in 3 power play sections while T20 only gets the power play in the first 5 overs. Once they are done the fielding can do what they want with their positioning. The longest format by far is the test matches. Probably don't want to go into too much detail with that one cause test matches can get a bit boring.

16. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I'm going to read this over everyday so I get it thank you so much Leo this is probably the best description anyone could ever give love Astrid

17. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Its probably the easier way of understanding Cricket. And your welcome for the description of Darts and Cricket. As I said the test matches in cricket are very long. The only way a team ends an innings is either by the captain declaring. You would probably get them to declare between 400 and 500 runs. The other way is getting the batting team all out.

18. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I really appreciate it and thank you so much 4 explain both of the scoring system for both of those Sports you are the best Leo thanks love Astrid

19. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

You are most welcome. If you watch car racing that's probably the easiest to understand.

20. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Looking incredible as always Astrid! <3

Sharky, AstridLulpeck and Leo Goodale like this.
  21. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Leo I want to thank you again with all my heart for your detailed explanations regarding darts and cricket..!! You are soo thoughtful and I will remember your kindness forever..!! Love, astrid

22. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Here are a few pics I think they are cute my sweetheart 431-astrid-1~4.jpg 20200102_095540.jpg 20200101_042223~2.jpg

23. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

You are so welcome for the info and explanations to Cricket and Darts. You are also welcome for my thoughtful and kindness towards you as well as being very supportive to you. I'm sure you will remember my kindness forever. Hope you cherish it.

24. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

These pics are certainly cute indeed. Everyone is a fan of bubble baths as I've seen. Got no problem with that cause when I was a young boy, I used to love bubble baths. Now of course since I'm a lot taller than my bath, I don't get to enjoy that luxury much.

25. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

That was a fun shoot..I should have another 1 in a few weeks..!! What is your fave footy team..if I forgot which 1 please forgive me love astrid

26. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I actually do not favor bath tubs as I don't like knocking my shins on them while showering 20200101_042223~2.jpg

Sharky, ColinSTL and Leo Goodale like this.
  27. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

That'll probably hurt you if you did that. Best to have a walk in one. That way you don't have to worry about the bath being in the way.

28. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I agree..!! Soo nice to hear from you sweetie..you"re the best...!!! 20200102_095600_Burst01.jpg

29. Hope your doing well so far 2020 Sports Goddess[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

AstridLulpeck and Leo Goodale like this.
  30. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you for asking marlin and the answer is yeeees

Sharky and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  31. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Kmoe how was your nye..?? Great hearing from you..!!

Sharky likes this.
  32. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

And I do like car racing leo..I think drifting is cool as it's one of the newst sports to date

33. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

It certainly is a cool thing to see, drifting. I follow both Tom and Tim Coronel, both from The Netherlands and they are doing DAKAR rally in the Saudi Arabian Desert where they have to get used to the sand there. They do follow their fans back too on Twitter and on Instagram. Also interacts with their fans as well. Both of them do follow me after I followed them.

34. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

How sweeeet...!! that must be soo much fun..I had a 85 alpina rear wheel drive I restored..that was my drift car lol...

35. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I shouls have booked a holiday to rome instead