RANCH SPECIAL Balloon Races Out Date Special!!!

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by KennedyCole, Sep 5, 2019.

1. The Reno Balloon Race is the WORLD's largest hot-air ballooning event!!! Imagine, watching the sun rise over the beautiful Sierra Nevada mountains as these visually stunning balloons take over the morning sky... This is a breathtaking event that only happens once a year. Why not spend the week end with my self, taking in all the fun and beauty this wonderful area has to offer, together as an actual couple! I don't think there would be a better way to receive the full benefit of the intimate "girl friend experience''. If you make an appointment today for an encounter with myself this week end, I will add in some extra time to our out date, so that we can enjoy the experience with out pressure. Don't miss out on what could be one of YOUR most memorable experiences of the year!!!

[email protected]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2019
    JuniperJones and Leo Goodale like this.
  2. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Kennedy, were you sitting at the bar with your laptop at Sagebrush that day I was waiting for Imogen? And you asked me about the rib festival?

3. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Don't forget the Air races in Reno! A few days after the Balloon races. :rolleyes: Imagine the chaos if both events were held at the same time! o_O

4. Yes!! That was me sitting at the bar. How have you been hun?! Hope you made it home safely! Come back and see us soon!

5. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

Yes, I made it home safely, thank you. Flight was a little bumpy, kind of like driving on a rough road. More irritating than dangerous.

I'm still a little tired and jet lagged but I should be okay by tomorrow.

6. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

I hope you had some of the goodies I gave to Abby and Imogen. I believe Abby is sharing that big Costco bulk bag of coffee I gave to her. I saw Bailey with Imogen's lei, which she gifted to her, on livestream. It matched her perfectly. Sounded like Bailey had the sniffles, though.

Sorry I didn't recognize you, Chole and Roxy that day. As you know, I was at the rib festival earlier, so I was fried by the sun and ribs. I also had an outdate which turned into an overnighter the night before. So I had very little sleep as well. Combined the two and I was a zombie who was full of ribs. And then I met with Imogen to work out the details for an outdate with her the next day. So I did three outdates back to back. Crazy, no? I'm amazed I survived it! If I do something like that again, I need to space it out better but lesson learned.

7. How cool! What a great idea! Have you ever been on a hot air balloon @KennedyCole?

8. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

aww you're the cutest ! love you