Awesome Parties With Jade Capri !!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jac Bat, Nov 18, 2014.

1. What happening everyone ? Returning home after an awesome trip to the Love Ranch North and of course wanted to share some thoughts on parties with the Lovely Jade Capri !
    Its always awesome to book a party or two or three or four with Jade ! She is a can't miss party who is lovely, sensous , sweet wonderfull woman that will make your heart pound with passion and a feeling of extasy from the moment you meet her , to your trip to the booking counter , and that wonderfull memory walk with her to her room .
    There are times when I'm so overjoyed with her its tough to keep it together as you will know what I mean once your session begins . Whatever your style , Jade is so very accomodating to your needs while matching your passion heartbeat by heartbeat , moment by moment . I'm always lost in her element when I get to be with her , but quickly
    realize in return how just as special she makes me feel and a better man I can be .
    Thanks so much Jade !!
    Jac Bat

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Aww thanks you so much Jac.
    How long have we known each other? 5 years now?It's been a great 5 years knowing you. I always love that you make some time for me very time you come to town. You are such a sweet person and the way you treat us ladies is amazing.
    You don't have to keep your self together we we are spending time alone. Just be your self and you will always do great.
    Thank you so much Mr Matador :)
    I am truly looking forward to your next visit.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I hope 2017 base been great to you so far and hopefully I get to see you soon.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  4. hi Jade , its Jac thank you for the well wishes for 2017 hope all is well also !!! I'm working on coming back out hopefully March - May !! We'll stay in touch I always love our time together !!!! The music for me is doing ok making some more friends also . We have been friends now since Oct 2010 - Loving It !!! Thanks for your kind words above too ! Jac

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Good luck on your surgery and let me know how it went. Bet well soon and come back to us. I will say hi to them for you ;)