Ava Grace - Amazing Lady at Sagebrush

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by whuzez, Nov 22, 2014.

1. When you go to Sagebrush spend some time with Ava Grace. She provdes a very special GFE. She is smart, with an amazing open heart, and you will feel her full attention while you party.

She is hard to put into words, and that is a good thing. Sex is very natural and easy with her and she brings a lot of passion with it. She is direct and honest and I loved it about her. She is another girl who will not over-promise and under-deliver.

She is one of the girls who I think of the word 'amazing' not just about our party, but also of our time talking.

If you want an amazing PERSON to party with for a couple of hours, she has my highest recommendation.

But watch out for her gaze it can be mesmerizing.

2. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

Ava Grace Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the sweet and honest review. I had a great time with you every party we had. I hope to see you soon dear!

3. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Ava is such a sweet girl!

4. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

What an awesome review for an awesome girl! I love Ava to pieces and always enjoy partying with her! So SEXY & HOT!

5. Ava is not just sexy, but a very genuine inner beauty as well!

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, whuzez! Ava is a beautiful woman, inside and out. I 'm very happy to hear that you enjoyed spending time with her.

7. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

You ladies are to kind. Thank you so much for the love and support. I love you gals bunches! Xoxo
    Whuzez........mmmmmm I'll see you soon!!!

8. You GO Ava..your awesome

9. Ava is incredible!

10. Ava is such a sweet, wonderful & beautiful girl! I can only imagine how fantastic she is between the sheets, maybe I'll get lucky enough to find out one of these days! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

11. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Ava is incredible!! I'm so glad you guys had such a wonderful time together!

12. Ava Grace
    Chat with Me

We need to make this happen ASAP!