Ask Something, Share Something

Discussion in 'Games' started by AlexaWu, Apr 22, 2020.

1. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

AlexaWu Well-Known Member

Question: Whats your favorite thing to do at home?

Sharing: My favorite cake is a French mango mousse sponge cake

Davefem and Florida Couple like this.
  2. Sharing-Work unfortunately I love my work

Question-what’s your biggest dream?

Florida Couple and AlexaWu like this.
  3. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Sharing: Biggest Dream - taking my parents on a trip around the world without having to think about finances, just enjoying our time together.

tahoebigbear and Florida Couple like this.
  4. I love to sit in the sun and soak up those rays! Maybe go for a surf or some meditation by the sea [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Question: What is your favorite ice-cream??

5. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Florida Couple and joe carbols like this.
  6. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Oh My getting called out again, are you sure Amazing @AlexaWu is not a Nun teaching in parochial elementary school? I hated Sister Mary Francis Michael David Krystyckiska back in 5th grade, she always picked me out every single question.

My favorite breakfast food is
    Boneless Chicken Sandwich (scrambled eggs sandwich)
    Crepes with fresh strawberries and sweet Amish cream cheese if the stars line up
    IF possible Steak and Eggs but is has been years since I had that

AlexaWu and Florida Couple like this.
  7. Oh my, that cake sounds amazing!

AlexaWu likes this.
  8. Mine is mint chip. Also Lambert’s gooey Mac nut, coconut, chocolate swirl vanilla ice cream. This would follow a Bubba’s burger and onion ring lunch/dinner. Bubba’s also has a too die for Taro burger.

9. Cheating here.. we took my mom to Paris and Rome :)

AlexaWu likes this.
  10. Sharing: Mr. Either French Toast (guilty pleasure) or the All American egg sandwich from a local diner (Egg, cheese, turkey sausage on either a biscuit or english muffin). Mrs. Eggs of any kind.. most morning she eats a couple fried eggs.

Question: If you could travel one place on the planet.. expenses not an issue, where would it be?

AlexaWu likes this.
  11. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Hmmm should I stop then :mad::p You know it comes from a good place!:D

The crepes sound divine!

joe carbols likes this.
  12. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Africa on a safari!
    Love how you guys took your parents on the trip to Paris and Rome! Love!

Florida Couple likes this.
  13. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

I can eat the full 8" myself in 3 days.. no regrets. It's that good. DIVINE!

Taro burger? Get out. Where is this burger joint? Taro is one of my favorite root veggies.

We are united on the mint chip ice cream train! Choo choo to delicious town!

14. A burger chain in Hawaii. Been only to the locations on Kauai but I am sure they are on the other islands as well. To good a place not too be. @ hikino would know, I am sure. I am one of the weird ones who enjoy a good veggie burger and seriously the Taro burger is too die for. The only place I eat meat when I visit. Too much seafood and other local delicacies to partake in.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2020
  15. We have to share the safari pictures :)

AlexaWu likes this.
  16. I think it may be street burger in Kauai and it’s amazing! http://streetburgerkauai.com/

AlexaWu and ImogenSteele like this.
  17. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Nah... you got me all wrong @AlexaWu i saw the nurse role play just wondering if you have a Nun role play as well

AlexaWu likes this.
  18. Yeah, that place looks amazing but Bubba’s is in Kapaa. There also was one past Hanalei but I think it was damaged by a hurricane.

AlexaWu and ImogenSteele like this.
  19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]The Taro burger or as it’s known on the menu, Beyond Burger, is served at Bubba Burger’s on Kauai. They are down to two locations on Kauai, one in Kapaa and the other in Poipu. As Tony the Tiger would say, They’re Great! [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

20. Dang I’m so far out in the Hawaiian jungle, we make our own burgers, but we call them Deer Meat Sticks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiker dude and AlexaWu like this.
  21. Deer meat sticks? That does not sound too appetizing lol.

22. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Ah not yet but I would be happy to wear it if someone brought the outfit.

joe carbols and Florida Couple like this.
  23. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Hopefully we can enjoy a meal together soon. Sounds like we like similar things :)

Florida Couple and Hiker dude like this.
  24. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Beyond burgers are yummy. Taro burger sounds amazing. Will need to try and make them at home. Thanks @Hiker dude @origlegman

25. Okay... streetburger is the place we ate at there.. freaking amazing. Hawaiian food is great!

AlexaWu, joe carbols and Hiker dude like this.
  26. AlexaWu and joe carbols like this.
  27. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hey there Foxy @RoxyGold how about a Sable maybe a Sable Renae??? Or how about a Wolf as in Katherine Wolfe.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  28. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Hi there Mr. & Mrs @Florida Couple have you ever enjoyed Poke Bowls in Hawaii. I know the handsome @hikino found some great Poke Bowl joints in Carson City.
    How about Amazing @AlexaWu?? Do you enjoy Poke Bowls?

29. IMG_3181.jpg
    This is a poke bowl I made myself with Marlin, limilimu & inamona! Yum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexaWu, Hiker dude and joe carbols like this.
  30. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Looks great Incredible @ImogenSteele. Was that made today?? I made only one try using yellowfin, bluefin, and eel and pompano and dolphin. Texture was all over the bowl. Never again

ImogenSteele likes this.
  31. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

I miss the Hawaiin sun and air. The warm humidity, tropical fruits and relaxed pace. Mahalo

ImogenSteele and Florida Couple like this.
  32. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Am a huge fan of anything with rice :)

ImogenSteele likes this.
  33. AlexaWu
    Chat with Me

Yum, what did you put in the burritos? You;re a gem. Savory AND sweet? Someone needs to schedule an overnight to wake up to your delicious cooking!

34. Poke, I miss you so..over rice, beer in hand. A tropical breeze blowing...

AlexaWu likes this.
  35. Funny thing.. Mr. doesn't like raw fish. Mrs doesn't like fish period. She's Asian and from an Island.. her mom's favorite food is fish but, no fish for her :)

ImogenSteele, joe carbols and AlexaWu like this.