Ariana and Jade are the most amazing two girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dusty, Oct 22, 2014.

1. May I say Ariana and Jade made my dream if having a two girl party. come true. these two woman are the bet. they now how and what to do. to make me feel so much like I was in heaven. and let me tell you I was in heaven. I will not tell you what they did for me. but all I can say is if you like to have a two girl party then I will tell you these two beautiful woman will make all your dreams come true. Thank you Ariana and Jade I love both of you. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

We did have a great time. Talk about natural chemistry huh? Thank you for pair us up Dusty.
    It was an amazing time and I sure miss her. I wish she would be back soon.

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Here is a picture for this review [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

4. Thank you so much for the pic JADE. I to wish she come back. you two lady's are my most favorite lady's at the love ranch. I truly felt the vibes that you and Ariana had. I truly miss her and think about her every day. there is a Lady that I'd love to have a two lady party with you soon JADE if you will give me the privilege. of one more dream to come true [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. Yes thank you the memory's of the time with Ariana and Jade will stay in my heart forever. it was the best time ever. two most beautiful lady's gave of there time for me and I will never be able to tell them just how much they really mean to me. I just cannot think of the words to tell them. thank you so much for your time willowlove for your post

7. Sexy Sensual and Passionate Brunette Looking To Satisfy Your Secret Desires!! Very EAGER to please... My Delicious Curves And Pretty Face Will Leave You Mesmerized!! While My Positive Attitude And Skills Will Make You Feel Relaxed And Reposed!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    One with a beautiful face, seductive eyes and skin as soft as silk... One that will keep your eyes occupied While my imagination entices you... [smilie=hot over you.gif] THEN LOOK NO FURTHER! Im easy going, intelligent, spontaneous, sexy & VERY tempting.
    This HOT SUMMER I will be having the best SIZZLING SPECIALS [smilie=call me.gif]
    [​IMG]

8. Sounds like an amazing time! :twisted:

9. Yes it was the best time I have had. with two very beautiful lady's. it has been almost one year now and I can still see the fun I had with the two best two lady's one man can ever have in a life time. I still have the best dreams of just what they did for me. the best part is that I have made two very best friend's in one life time. they say you only have one best friend in a life time. will I have so many great friend that I have made at the [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] love ranch to last a man a life time. thank you each and every one of you beautiful LADY'S for making this old man the happiest man in the world. I love and miss every one of you.

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Now that she is back we can all go back to normal :)
    When you get back in town, we are going to be waiting for you ;)

11. o GOD that will be heaven on earth #2 I am truly going to be the most luckiest man in the hole wide world to have the two most beautiful woman in my arm's one more time. I am there for sure. thank you JADE. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. Nice pairing, great review. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

The memories are like a whole new party when we are apart :)

14. there is not a day that go by that I don't think about just how lucky of a man that I am to have had the privilege of being in the arm's of you two beautiful woman. I still see and hear in my heart every minute of the joy you gave me. having you get up so early in the morning just to make my dream come true of having the two most beautiful lady's in my arm's. thank you JADE and ARIANA for making my dream the best dream come true. [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You do tell and you are always generous with your words.
    Now that Russia is back, you are away :(
    What is up with that Dusty? hehehe
    Seriously, we will be here for when you can make it [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I will be patiently waiting for whenever you can visit again. We will find a nice lady to add to the fun then.

dreamscometrue likes this.