REVIEW April trip report - Trio of beautiful and fun bunnies GFE

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, May 26, 2019.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

I was looking forward to my last ski trip of the season. Sunny skies. Roads were very clear and a lot of snow that had built up on the sides of the highway during my last trip had melted away.

Riley Grey (3rd party - 4/26/19) at Bunny Ranch

Just as I arrived in Carson City I got a nice message from Riley saying she was looking forward to our time together. After checking into my hotel and getting cleaned up, I drove over to Garibaldis to pick up our dinner. I heard good things about this restaurant and enjoy trying out new places. The restaurant owner and staff were very nice and provided good service on my takeout order. I then drove to Bunny Ranch and double buzzed at the gate. Once inside I let the door lady know I was there to see Riley and took a seat in the parlor area. Riley came out pretty quickly and gave me a nice hug. Riley was just as beautiful as before and looked very sexy in her red and black outfit. We sat down in the parlor and got caught up on what we both were doing since we saw each other last month. After some great conversation we went over to the dining area and enjoyed our dinner. I brought a shrimp salad and two different pasta dishes from Garibaldi. I thought the food quite good and I think Riley thought so as well. Also wonderful to have great dinner conversation with someone as stunning and easy to get along with as her. After dinner we went to the bar and got some drinks and had a chance to spend more time together. After awhile Riley asked if I would like to go to her room so I said sure. Riley had a different room since the last time I saw her.

My party with Riley was amazing - passionate, sexy and fun. After we cleaned up we went to the parlor and I got one last hug before leaving Bunny Ranch.

4/27

During the day I had fun with spring skiing. Sunny and blue skies.

Cecily Rose (7th party - 4/27/19) at Bunny Ranch

After skiing, I had some dinner and then drove to Bunny Ranch. After double buzzing at the gate I let the door guy know I was there to meet Cecily and took a seat in the parlor area. Within a quick minute or two Cecily came out and gave me a nice hug. She was looking quite stunning as always, this time in her red dress and red stiletto heels. Since Cecily's birthday was a few weeks prior I gave her some bday gifts. She seemed looking forward to have some private conversation with me so we went to her room. She had a new room since the last time I saw her. In this new room she had some nice lights up around the room and a nice wall size mirror. She also showed me her patio and this room has its own bathroom. She also showed me new pet fish, Calypso. I had a great time getting caught up on what Cecily was up to and also conversation on other various topics. After awhile she asked if I'd like to start our party and I said sure.

My party with Cecily was awesome - passionate, sensual and fun! She is an amazing, genuine, very sweet, and fantastic lady to spend time with. After our party we took a nice sensual shower together. I then went out to the parlor area and waited for Cecily to come out. She asked me to take the birthday cup cakes I got for her to the parlor as well so she could share with others. After awhile Cecily came out to join me and a couple of Cecily's friends, Becca Bentley and Bobbi Besos joined us. So I ended up having a good time getting to meet and hang out with 3 beautiful and fun ladies. Bobbi knew exactly the place I got Cecily's cup cakes from in Reno and I learned a bit more about that particular place from Bobbi. After some great conversation I got one last hug from Cecily and left.

Coco Brantley (1st part - 4/28/19) at Bunny Ranch

A couple weeks prior to my Tahoe trip a new lady caught my eye on LiveStream. After some flirting back and forth on the boards and Twitter I was interested in meeting Coco. I wasn't sure if I would be able to meet her for my upcoming trip since I learned her shift was primarily afternoons/evenings and I was only available in the morning. However, she was more than accommodating and mentioned she was looking forward to meet me. She did a great job in also messaging me a few times during my trip. So advance to the morning of my meeting and I double buzzed at the gate. I let the door guy know I was there to meet Coco. I took a seat in the parlor and after a brief minute, Coco came out to greet me with a nice hug. She looked very beautiful and was wearing a sexy dress and high heels. We then had some great conversation on various topics. After awhile we went to the bar and got some drinks. Glenn, one of the bartenders, had the morning shift and I mentioned to him that he looked great in the costume he wore during St Patty's day. Coco was curious as to what Glenn's costume looked like so he showed her on some pictures he had on his phone. Brandi, who is one of the shift managers was in the bar area too so all four us got to briefly catch up. Later on, after getting comfortable at the bar and some more discussion with Coco, she asked if I'd like to see her room and I said sure. So we went down the hall and went to her room. After a brief negotiation we went to go the cashier's office and see Brandi. We then went back to Coco's room and started our party.

My party with Coco was fabulous - passionate, sexy and sensual! After what I thought was the end of our party we took a very sensual shower together. During our shower, it got so sensual that we ended up having to quickly go back to her bed even though we were both dripping wet to complete round 2! Then we ended up taking another shower together. After our second shower together we got dressed and went back to the bar area. I got us some drinks and had some more great conversation. Coco was nice enough to then walk me to the front door and after one last hug I left.

So in the end I had another fantastic trip thanks to a trio of very beautiful, sweet and very fun bunny babes! Thank you also to the other wonderful ladies and staff that made this a great trip as well.

@RileyGrey @CecilyRose @CocoBrantley @BeccaBentley @Bobbi Besos

2. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting such an awesome review of your entire trip! You were a busy boy, and I’m so happy you had a great time while you were in town. I am flattered to be a part of your trio of amazing girls, Riley and Cecily are both awesome, beautiful and fun!

Looking forward to our next adventure!!!

Kisses...
    CoCo Brantley

@Adventure Guy

Adventure Guy likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @CocoBrantley today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

My pleasure @CocoBrantley. Yes, I was very busy but had an amazing trip! Lots of fun with gorgeous bunnies including you, @RileyGrey and @CecilyRose. :)

5. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

XOXOXO, it’s always a pleasure!! <3 You are so wonderful.

Adventure Guy and Baba1234 like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

7. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @CecilyRose for so many memorable and amazing times. See you soon. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]