ANNA SUVARI, ANNA SUVARI, ANNA SUVARI!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by edwinhmartin, Dec 14, 2007.

1. Miss Anna Suvari returns to the MLBR from October 15-19. Do not miss out on your chance to spend time with the two-time Courtesan of the Year and multi Bunny of the Month during her limited engagement. There are no limits in her bedroom.

Book now, thank me later.

[​IMG]

2. You rock my world, Edwin! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. It is the least I can do beautiful.... [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. I shudder to think what the most you can do might be! ;) :twisted:

5. Wow Anna you sound like a truly amazing and unique person. Id enjoy getting to know you =)

6. I have a feeling you'll get to know me inside AND out! ;) :twisted:

7. *sigh*

My husband and I are officially confirmed to come and visit Miss Suvari in March. Reading posts like these are why we are certain it will be worth the 22 hour drive...

*sigh Anna*

Betti [smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. Betti, Anna is worth the trip ! You will be very happy that you went to party with her.

9. I'm thinking you and the hubby might get sidetracked at the occasional rest stop along the way ... ;)

Can't wait to see you!

Kisses,

Anna [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Thanks, ohio! You're very much worth the trip as well, I might add. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. How did I miss this review, very good review Edwinhmartin thanks :mrgreen:

12. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

I could have sworn i had posted on this review previously, but I now realize that I read this review in the greatest hits thread. Fantastic review, edwin. Yours is one of my favorite reviews, another one that I could read over and over. Huge props. :D

At this point, all these reviews just provide me a vicarious experience since my mind has already been made up for quite some time.

13. Someday, someone will be living vicariously through you. :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. What part did you enjoy most? Wait, let me guess ... ;)

15. From all I have been hearing (and seeing) :wink: about Anna, I have to go and see her. Hopefully soon.

Rich in Tucson

16. I was once in your shoes. Now, after seeing her, nothing much has changed. I still have to go and see her, probably even more so now!! :D

17. I eagerly await the day (or night)! :twisted:

Thanks for the post! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

I read this review again as it is one of my favorites. This time I checked the date of the review. It was written over two years ago. Yet, it is very comparable in tone and content to Anna's more recent reviews.

Which means despite Anna's awards and increased popularity since, she remains unchanged in the level of service and attention she provides to her clientele. It is no wonder she has so many that choose to party solely with her.

I truly believe she will be successful in whatever endeavor she chooses. I would vote for her if ran for President of the U.S. I know she would be a leader who would bring about positive change. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. this is one of my favorite reviews too. i am still planning to get my souvenir some time this year.

20. Think we can top last time? I'm sure going to have fun trying! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. WOW (LOL)....Now I understand why over

17 thousand people looked at this Report

That's a hot one :mrgreen:

22. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

GDGW-

That was just me reading it 16,000 time. jk :lol: (I have read it more than once.) :wink:

23. Reading the report is great... Actually partying with the wonderful Ms. Anna is better !
    :D

24. If I'm going to be president, I'm going to need a good intern or two. :twisted: :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Ms. President, I could definately be a good intern for you. . . how may I serve you? :wink: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Intern, I'm game for that. But how about Secretary of the Interior or Chief of Staff ? :wink: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. As your VP, I look forward to working directly under you. :twisted:

28. Scandalous! ;) :twisted:

29. I'm looking forward to sampling Anna on August 12th [smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. Can't wait! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. I sure we can!! Looking so forward to round 2, 3 and further more!

32. i can't believe i am going to be in the same bed as you.

33. Almost there! :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Talk about "backroom politics"! :p :twisted:

35. How about the bedroom instead? ;)