ANNA SUVARI, ANNA SUVARI, ANNA SUVARI!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by edwinhmartin, Dec 14, 2007.

1. I wish I could just chant the name three times to make the most sensual and satisfying woman alive, Anna Suvari, appear in front of me. I'd never leave the house!

I have partied three times with Miss Suvari, and I have had my fourth trip to see her booked since the day I left her. January cannot come soon enough. I'd skip Christmas if I could, because her knowing touch lights me up like no other gift possibly could.

My last visit with Anna was a memorable two-hour affair that began with a steamy session in the hot tub with a glass of fine wine. Those of you who have met Anna can attest to her unrivaled sex drive, charisma and skill. Those are the givens. But it's the genuine chemistry she creates with the person she's with that really sets the standard at the BunnyRanch.

Guys....... you know that point during passionate, spirited lovemaking when it's so incredibly good, so f-ing amazing and you're right on the edge, but you want to make it last so you slow the pace and let the moment wash over you like a bucket of cool water on a sweltering summer afternoon? That point where your orgasm just barely surfaces, then retreats and builds again? Anna knows exactly how to move, what to say and what to do to set this excrucuatingly pleasurable process in motion. She has unbelievable control, not only over her lovely, curvy young body but also over the person she's with.

On this occasion we moved from the hot tub to her room, which felt so inviting and comfortable. She had decorated it to make it her own, and it truly felt like I was going back to 'her place.' What fun! Some appropriate music set a perfect tone for round two.

I had read some awe-inspiring tales of Anna's oral skills on this board before meeting her, and after sampling them for myself I can say they are beyond my wildest fantasies. I told Anna I had heard she was one of the few bunnies who were able to deep throat, and that sexy smile she's renowned for came across her beautiful face. I knew I was in for a treat. I'm no small soldier, yet Anna carefully and craftily took everything I had to give, again and again and again. Unbelievable! It is an amazing sensation, and one I have not duplicated before or since, to have a woman's soft lips locked around the base of my manhood.

Needless to say, round two didn't last long. We spent a few minutes caressing and laughing on her bed before her hand made her way back to my pleasure center. It is at this point that Anna engaged in one of my long standing fantasies, something I will keep all for myself (and her, of course) forevermore. She lovingly coaxed me to yet another climax, leading me through an assortment of delicious positions that I'd only dreamt about performing in.

Not since I was 16 had I had so much fun in so little time, and yet there was still about 20 minutes left. You would think a bunny would want to take things easy as time winds down, but not Anna Suvari. She gave me every minute's worth and then some, sending me home with a 'souvenir' of sorts to remember her by during moments alone.

In no realm of service have I ever had someone treat me with the care, respect and energy Anna does. It makes such a difference to be with someone who truly enjoys herself, who milks every last drop from an experience in life, and that is the only way Anna knows.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And see you in January!

2. You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome! But then, you know the pleasure was all mine.

Can't wait to see you again!

3. Fantastic report. And I know exactly "the point" you're talking about.

4. Goodness, Edwin. Your report made my palms sweaty. :D

5. Made my palms sweaty too, and I was there! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

6. Whew. Reliving the experience is making ME sweaty.

I'm counting down the days, Anna. Any way you can make them go by faster? Maybe make it stop raining while you're at it? :)

7. Wow, thanks for the terrific report. It puts mine to shame, and I can't imagine having a better time than I did with Miss Suvari. After COY is decided, we might have to vote on best Anna party. :p

8. No deal. I haven't had a dissatisfying one yet. :D

9. Had to save the best for last of course. :wink: :D :D :D

See you this weekend Anna! [smilie=mylove.gif]

10. When I party with Anna, this is exactly what I envision.

11. Thanks for your support, guys! It's always gratifying to elicit such sentiment.

12. Nah, thank YOU Anna. You elicit a lot more than sentiment in your faithful followers..

13. I'm proud to have you among them, Juneau. You're a wonderful man.

14. bump for my bunny.

15. This is how cool Anna is ......

I had a very bad day yesterday, so I wrote to Anna, thinking it would help me process what I was feeling. My letter must have been 10 pages long, and it wasn't nearly as easy on the eyes as Anna.

Not only did she write back within a few hours, she left a voicemail to cheer me up. And boy, did it ever.

That's going above and beyond the call of duty.

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. This short reply is for everyone. What can I say about Anna. What she is to me is what most of us call "real people". Now, when you match that with an insatiable appetite for sex and a fantastic body to match, that is what you call the "perfect combination". I've never felt there were really things in life that are WIN-WIN. Usually, one person is giving up something for the pleasure of another. BUT, I have changed my mind somewhat, and decided that "time spent with Anna" is truly the only WIN-WIN I know of!!! Now, Edwin is just going to have to "get a grip" until January. We know you can do it man!!

17. Great report Edwin. Anna is absolutely wonderful ! I wish I could have spent another hour or two with her. She is incredible! I hope when I get out there next time, that she's available.
    THANK YOU ANNA !!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. DAYUM!!!!!!....This report makes me wish I could be a guy for just a week so I could find out how all that feels...

but then again, I know Anna & I could have MUCH fun with the equiptment God gave me! :wink: :twisted:

19. I think I am in love. No, I know it.

20. Was happy to do it, Edwin. I would hope anyone else would have done the same.

It's good to hear you're doing better! :D

Kisses,

Anna

21. Anna is a sweetheart!
    She's GREAT !

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Wow, Anna sounds incredible!

Is it just me, or does she have the look of a mixture of Rebecca-Romijn-Stamos ( O Connell ), and Beth Ostrosky ( Stern ).??

Whatever it is, it is smokin' hot!

23. What a lovely compliment, venetian. Thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Edwin, you are my hero.

25. All thanks to you..... [smilie=i love you1.gif]

26. There you go, making me feel all warm and fuzzy again. ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. I will have to return the favor very soon. I am in dire need of your attention. Give me a week to get back to you with some dates. Having your schedule posted through the end of the year helps a lot.

Best,
    Edwin

28. I look forward to it, sweetie! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kisses,

Anna

29. Edwin you are my hero!!!

30. Miss you ... and your tattoo too! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Pat yourself on the back. You're a founding fan club member. Cheers!

32. I'm feeling the love! :D

33. It used to be like a secret society but now everyone knows about Anna!!!! We might need a bigger head quarters soon!!!!!

34. Good point.