An afternoon with Kimberly Love :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by jestr, Jun 28, 2012.

1. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

I planned a trip at the end of May to Reno to head out to the Love Ranch and visit with some ladies. When i got settled into the hotel i relaxed a bit after the long plane ride then got ready and headed out. I arrived at the Ranch and got a lineup with a bunch of beautiful ladies. I had been reading some of the posts here and had seen some pictures of the ladies, but nothing compares to seeing them in person. Once Kimberly introduced herself, my decision was made (she looked amazing in her red dress). She led me back to her room and we talked about what kind of party I was interested in. I knew that I wanted a GFE party and she was more than willing to accommodate. We got things settled and she went and got her laptop and had some music playing in the background, which made things more at ease. I enjoyed my time with her immensely and I hope to see her again the next time i am at the ranch and get to party with her again. :D
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is a very sweet review. Kimberly look stunning in any color, but red.... oh my. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. jestr
    Chat with Me

jestr Active Member

Yes in red she was stunning, but that did not last long, it got even better when she got out of the dress. There were a couple of times that she was only in a towel, hmm... that was really good too :D :D :D

4. jestr,
    What a sincere and wonderful review. Thank you for sharing it on the board. I really like how comfortable and at ease Kimberly made you feel. That is really important I think. She must be a very special lady indeed!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    WW

5. that is very nice review of Kimberly she is a real sweetie :)

6. She is very sweet girl

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Any time spent with Kimberly is memorable! She is one true beauty! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]