REVIEW Alice Took Me to Wonderland

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Just Another Guy, Jul 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Alice Took Me to Wonderland

Spent some time with Alice Little today. She is super sweet, super sexy, small enough to fit in my duffel bag and take back home. I started out pretty nervous as this is a major directional change in my life. Alice sensed that and sat down with me in the parlor and we just talked until I was ready for my trip to Wonderland.

Alice was easy to negotiate with. She loves me so she gave me all the discounts. (Well, she was fair in discussions and gave me the firefighter/EMT rate.) Alice got to "show me the ropes" in a few different ways- this was my first brothel visit, and she introduced me to light bondage with literal rope. That was good. Nothing wrong with Alice's domme style. I just don't know for sure if it's my thing. But I tried it. Anyway, I may try again next year with a bit more of an idea what I would want to experience. We won't dwell on that except to say that you can get a good idea about bondage from an expert like Alice and I could stand to learn my knots.

After untying me, Alice massaged my back and shoulders. We didn't spend considerable time on that because the best was yet to come. She and I experienced a round-the-world of sex. And here's where the sexual dynamo in her came out. Again, it was my first experience in brothels and bondage, and I felt kind of nervous then weird about being there. Alice suggested maybe even the altitude had something to do with it. I thought it was probably the newness of the experience and being (lightly) whipped by Alice. Although Alice put me at ease, it was apparent that "finishing" what I started would be a problem. I mean, no problem starting and Alice is exciting enough to hold my arousal, but between all other factors, I couldn't manage to "pop" as some like to say. It turned out that wasn't a problem. I actually felt sorry for Alice as she kept going and going and going. She was determined to know that I got what I needed. She said it didn't bother her a bit to just keep going. Finally, I was satisfied (in the way guys like to be satisfied). I truly believe that if I needed another half hour of constant coitus, Alice would easily have kept up. Oh to be young and full of caffeine and energy. And Alice's kisses were worth as much as everything else about the party.

I am certain I will see Alice again this visit as long as our schedules mesh. I kidded her about becoming too popular for me to get an appointment with her in the future, but she humbly accepted my praise and said it wouldn't be so.

auron79, Broadhildt and DahliaBlue like this.
  2. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

Alice is really lucky to have you for a companion.
    Alice is a very giving person
    Very jealous of you but love you to piece Alice
    Xoxo

3. Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I have a feeling we may be in for even more fun here shortly!

4. Taking a trip to wonderland is always a treat with Alice.

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had the chance to party with Alice. She is a remarkable woman who cares about everyone she meets.

6. I was the lucky person. ......................

7. Darmstrong and roxanneprice like this.
  8. JAG, I adore the way you write your summaries... Alice is so much fun when she's naked and full of caffeine, good stuff! :)

Darmstrong and AliceLittle like this.
  9. You are quite the fireball yourself Roxanne. <3 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

roxanneprice likes this.
  10. Shhh, don't let anyone know... It's a secret. :O

11. Your secret is blown. It takes quite the fireball to keep up with Alice. I am glad I found out.

12. Naked and full of caffeine. I think this should be the natural state of Alice all the time. ;P

13. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I totally agree!!

AliceLittle likes this.
  14. It should be your natural state too Gezabelle. :p

15. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Most of the time!

16. Haha, it pretty much is!!
    :D:D

17. And that's why you love me....or why you're terrified of my decaffeinated state.

18. You can come down the Rabbit Hole any time ;-)

19. I'm gunna try to get Alice all-loaded-up on wine one time, see if that's better than all-loaded-up on coffee. OR BOTH.

20. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

21. There WILL ONE DAY be a great review by me of another lady at Love Ranch North.
    Huge coincidence. I was commenting about you, Jade, on a thread when you posted this. It's like karma

22. Different type of Alice. Both are fun though ;-)

23. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Oh, I've only see coffee/Redbull Alice. This might be a fun experience.

24. I wasn't that hyped up on caffeine...was I?

25. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

No no of course not. Okay yes.

26. I'll keep this invitation duly noted. ;) :) :p

27. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I can't wait my dear. [smilie=call me.gif]

28. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

29. That would be me my dear [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]