REVIEW Alexandria Moon - St Patty's week fun GFE at Kit Kat Ranch (round 2)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

Alexandria Moon (3rd party - 3/18/18) at Kit Kat Ranch

I double buzzed and then got through the gate and door at the Kit Kat Ranch. I let the door lady know I was there for Alexandria and took a seat in the sitting area. Shortly after Alexandria came out and wow, she looked even more stunning and beautiful than when I saw her two days earlier. This time she was wearing a sexy black lingerie outfit. After giving me a nice hug we sat down and had some incredible conversation that included her goals/plans, foods we like to eat, and other special topics. During this whole time she provided some great public displays of affection (PDA) and I was getting extremely turned on given the combination of fascinating conversation, one incredibly looking lady, AND PDA. Since the bartender came by to us, I got us some drinks. Alexandria had a spicy Bloody Mary drink which I tried and it was pretty good even though I normally don't order that type of drink. After awhile she asked if I'd like to go back to her room and I said absolutely. When we got to her room we discussed briefly on what kind of party and had a super quick negotiation. Alexandria then left to finalize the business part while she left me in her room to get comfortable. Once she returned, we started our party.

Just like my previous party with Alexandria, my latest experience with her was again outstanding - passionate, sensual, affectionate and fun! For both parties #2 and #3, the connection/chemistry with her feels like it continues to get stronger.

After our party I took a quick shower and got changed. We then went back to the sitting area next to the bar and had some more great conversation. After awhile, I gave her one last hug and let Kit Kat Ranch.

@Alexandria Moon

The above info is part of my trip report so the reader can search for a particular lady. Use the following link below if you want to read my full trip report.

https://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/st-pattys-week-gfe-trip-report.52480/

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Gotta love a lady who likes a Bloody Mary!! ;)

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BigAlbowski. Yes @Alexandria Moon is a wonderful lady and likes a spicy Bloody Mary. I tried her drink and it was quite good. :)

BigAlbowski and Alexandria Moon like this.
  5. Great Party Review. I had a wonderful time as usual handsome. You're so good with writing these.

Adventure Guy likes this.
  6. .
    Love me some spicy bloody Mary. My favorite bartender is coming in tonight and we will be have Karaoke, So ill be having one tonight.

Adventure Guy and BigAlbowski like this.
  7. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Alexandria Moon. Looking forward to seeing you soon beautiful! :)

8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

9. More ans more and more! Wow ❤❤❤❤

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AlexandriaMoon today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]