REVIEW St Patty's week GFE trip report

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Adventure Guy, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Adventure Guy Well-Known Member

This trip was my first time spending time at the ranches during the St Patty festivities and curious to see how this compares to other times I have visited. Both my previous trip (February) and this trip were unique because I was in the area for a whole week. Normally my trips to the Carson City area are only a few days so I had the chance to have more fun than compared to my usual shorter trips.

3/11

I had clear roads driving from California to Nevada. I also was able to check into my hotel before driving over to Kit Kat Ranch.

Ada Marie (2nd party - 3/11/18) at Kit Kat Ranch

After double buzzing at Kit Kat Ranch and getting through the gate and door, I let the door lady know I was there for Ada Marie. I took a seat in the area next to the bar. St Patty decorations were already set up so it looked like this place was ready for the festivities later in the week. About a minute or so out Ada came out and she looked fantastic in her blue dress that really does a great job in showing off her legs and in stiletto heels. After giving me a nice hug we sat down and had some great discussion. We had conversation that ranged from various pet dogs she had and some special topics. The bartender was nice enough to come by and ask if we wanted anything so we ordered and got some drinks as well. After awhile Ada asked if I wanted to go back to her room and I said sure. After we went back to her room we had a very quick negotiation. While she went to take care of the business side she let me get comfortable in her room. Once she returned we started our party.

My party with Ada was sexy, sensual and fun. After our party we had a nice sensual shower together. After one last hug I left Kit Kat Ranch.

3/12

Today was the first day of skiing at Tahoe for this trip. There was pretty good snow but I can always use more. Boy, was I in for a surprise for a lot more snow later into my trip.

3/13

Casey Cross (9th party - 3/13/18) at Love Ranch North

After double buzzing at LRN I got in the gate and door as was greeted by the door lady and let her know I was there to see Casey. LRN looked like they had decorations set up for St Patty's day. As the door lady went to inform Casey I took a seat at the bar and borrowed one of the Dennis Hof books on the counter to look at. As the door lady returned (she also doubles as a bartender) she mentioned “good book and all true”. After a few minutes Casey came out and wow she continued to look amazingly beautiful. After she gave me a nice hug I got us some drinks. We had some good discussion on what we both were doing and some special topics. We also had some discussion with Catrina Costa who was hanging out near the bar about the last Nevada day parade which the ladies participated in with their cute bunny outfits including Casey and Catrina. Casey then asked if I’d like to go back to her room and I said sure. Once we got to her room we discussed what we wanted to do and then had another super quick negotiation. After going to the cashier we then went back to her room and started our party.

My party with Casey was sexy, sensual and fun. Each time with Casey was slightly different and this time was no different.

After our party we got cleaned up and then after one final hug I left LRN.

3/14 and 3/15

I had two additional great days of skiing. On 3/15 lots of snow fell throughout the day so this meant fresh powder and great for skiers like me. Though given the forecast for SIGNIFICANT snow in Tahoe, Reno, and Carson City, I opted to not ski on 3/16. Better to be safe and avoid cars and other traffic with a lot of snow expected.

3/16

Sure enough, I woke up in the morning and saw on the news a lot of road closures and lots of problems due to significant snow in Tahoe, Reno, and Carson City. So I ended up catching up on work and other things at my hotel.

Alexandria Moon (2nd party - 3/16/18) at Kit Kat Ranch

Since thirteen inches of snow dumped on Carson City, I did not go to Tahoe to ski but was hoping the roads would be clear enough for me to see Alexandria. My first task was shoveling my car out of the snow. Not only did the hotel maintenance crew plow snow all around my car, my hood, windshield and car roof had a foot of snow on top. Once on the road, it was clear and safe enough to drive but I would have no idea if conditions would change since it was still snowing. After arriving at Kit Kat Ranch, I double buzzed and got through the gate and door. I was greeted by Rhonda (door lady/bartender), and let her know I was there for Alexandria. Alexandria was already in the sitting area so she walked directly to me and gave me a nice hug. She was stunning and gorgeous. Alexandria was wearing a sexy dress that showed off her awesome legs. We sat at the bar and I got us some drinks. We had great conversation and caught up on what she did over vacation, billiards, and about all of the snow. During our conversation she provided some great public displays of affection (PDA). Later on she asked me if I’d like to go to her room and I said yes. Once we got to her room, we carried on with more conversation on other topics. Since she just arrived in the last couple days for this tour she also showed me what she was working on to decorate her room. We also discussed what kind of party. Negotiations were super fast since we partied before. She then went to complete the business end with the cashier while she let me get comfortable in her room. Once Alexandria returned we started our party.

My party with Alexandria was outstanding - passionate, sensual, affectionate and fun!

After our party I took a quick shower and got changed. We then had further conversation on ideas for future parties. After we both left her room I got another nice hug and left Kit Kat Ranch.

3/17

Today I had my final day of skiing. Over 4 feet of new snow fell on Tahoe so it was a great day for skiing. After skiing I got cleaned up and drove over to Kit Kat Ranch.

Bryce Stevens (2nd party - 3/17/18) at Kit Kat Ranch

Once at Kit Kat Ranch I double buzzed and got through the gate and door. Rhonda (door lady/bartender) was there to greet me and I let her know I was there to see Bryce. No more than a minute or so after I sat down in the area near the bar, Bryce came out to see me. She gave me a nice hug and some of her great kisses. She looked very hot and sexy in her black outfit and high heels. We then had some good conversation in catching up and discussed what she was up to since I last saw her in August. After awhile she asked if I’d like to go back to her room and I said sure. When we got to her room she gave me a few more hugs and kisses which got me turned on even more. Bryce showed me how she decorated her room since she just arrived a couple days ago. She had the same room as the last time I saw her. We then discussed what we’d like to do and negotiation was super quick since we had partied before. She then took my hand and we walked to the cashier to take care of business. Once back in her room we got started on our party.

My party with Bryce was excellent - passionate, sensual, super affectionate and fun! Also, she was truly amazing with french kissing.

After our party we had a nice sensual shower together. Once dressed we left her room and went to the sitting area near the bar to have some more good conversation. She was very affectionate and provided great public displays of affection (PDA). We had a chance to talk about her prior Kit Kat Ranch tours and some special topics. Rhonda, the bar lady, came by and was nice enough to provide us some drinks since we weren’t at the bar. Kit Kat Ranch had some food and appetizers set out as part of the St Patty’s day event so that too was a nice touch. After a few more hugs and kisses I left Kit Kat Ranch and had an awesome St Patty’s evening.

3/18

I packed up, checked out of my hotel and drove over to the Bunny Ranch. After double buzzing, I got through the gate and door and let the door guy know I was there for the board members hangover breakfast. He said "oh, you don't need this visitors menu" and walked me to the dining area. There was a make yourself waffle station set up so was able to get my waffle going before selecting the rest of breakfast items. They also had fried chicken, scrambled eggs, bacon, potatoes and other items to choose from. Thank you to Madam Suzette and staff for having this set up for us board members. Also nice to have the flat screen TV in the dining area tuned on to the March Madness college basketball games. As I was eating got a text from Alexandria saying she was getting ready for me so I knew she would not be joining me for breakfast. After breakfast I left and drove to Kit Kat Ranch.

Alexandria Moon (3rd party - 3/18/18) at Kit Kat Ranch

I double buzzed and then got through the gate and door at the Kit Kat Ranch. I let the door lady know I was there for Alexandria and took a seat in the sitting area. Shortly after Alexandria came out and wow, she looked even more stunning and beautiful than when I saw her two days earlier. This time she was wearing a sexy black lingerie outfit. After giving me a nice hug we sat down and had some incredible conversation that included her goals/plans, foods we like to eat, and other special topics. During this whole time she provided some great public displays of affection (PDA) and I was getting extremely turned on given the combination of fascinating conversation, one incredibly looking lady, AND PDA. Since the bartender came by to us, I got us some drinks. Alexandria had a spicy Bloody Mary drink which I tried and it was pretty good even though I normally don't order that type of drink. After awhile she asked if I'd like to go back to her room and I said absolutely. When we got to her room we discussed briefly on what kind of party and had a super quick negotiation. Alexandria then left to finalize the business part while she left me in her room to get comfortable. Once she returned, we started our party.

Just like my previous party with Alexandria, my latest experience with her was again outstanding - passionate, sensual, affectionate and fun! For both parties #2 and #3, the connection/chemistry with her feels like it continues to get stronger.

After our party I took a quick shower and got changed. We then went back to the sitting area next to the bar and had some more great conversation. After awhile, I gave her one last hug and let Kit Kat Ranch.

Post Trip Thoughts

In summary, a very fun week of skiing in Tahoe and spending time with some special ladies at the ranches!

@AdaMarie @CaseyCross @Alexandria Moon @BryceStevens

2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you @Adventure Guy for the beautiful compliments and wonderful review. I very much enjoyed our time together and look forward to the next!! I'm hoping to be able to visit Kit Kat the first 2 weeks in June. If not, I will be back most likely mid October - mid November! I enjoyed reading your trip report. It sounds like a truly awesome trip!

Adventure Guy and CaseyCross like this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. I am so happy you were able to make it out for our week long St. Patty’s celebration, @Adventure Guy! :)

Adventure Guy and BryceStevens like this.
  5. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Glad you had a great time, Adventure Guy. Sounds like this year's snow storm was even bigger than last year!

Definitely have to make it out of these years for the St Paddy's Day party festivities.

6. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Yes @Broadhildt please do make it out for the St. Pattie's Day festivities!!! We'd all love to have you!!

7. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

My pleasure @BryceStevens! I very much enjoyed our time together as well. Even though my current schedule doesn't look it will align with your upcoming dates I will definitely keep an eye on your future tours as I look forward to seeing you again. :)

BryceStevens likes this.
  8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you @Adventure Guy for the lovely compliment. I look forward to our next fun filled rendezvous!!!

CaseyCross and Adventure Guy like this.
  9. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thank you @CaseyCross. I was happy to experience the St Patty's celebration and spend time with you as well! :)

CaseyCross and BryceStevens like this.
  10. Always a fun and memorable experience with you, @Adventure Guy :)

[smilie=call me.gif]

Adventure Guy and BryceStevens like this.
  11. Adventure Guy
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Broadhildt! Definitely a great time. Last year there were a lot more snow storms compared to this year, but I think during March of this year more snow came down compared to March of last year.

If you have the opportunity you should check out the St Paddy festivities. The ladies and staff have a lot of fun activities and events for us board members across 5 days.