Air Force Amy (Post 13) – CWMC Weekend Overnights

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Air Force Amy and I had our thirteenth GFE party, fifth overnight, and first double overnight on Friday (July 18) and Saturday (July 19) during the CWMC weekend. The “Dennis Dollars” provided the extra funds for an extended two day overnight party.

We attended the CWMC-15 banquet and TLRN party on Friday evening. We spent the remainder of Friday evening and early Saturday at Amy’s home. We had supper at the Ti Amo Italian Grille in Carson City and then attended the MLBR party on Saturday evening. We spent the remainder of Saturday evening and early Sunday at Amy’s home. Use of Amy’s home for extended outdates and overnights provides and extra sense of intimacy for the couple. It was during the “remainder of those evenings” that the real fun, pleasurable, and sexy activities occurred.

Sex with Amy is always a real experience with many innovative activities. Amy is an excellent instructor who teaches by practical exercise. Amy has continued to teach and train me during each of our encounters. Amy has fun and she works to ensure that her partner derives the maximum benefit from all activities.

Contact Miss Air Force Amy at The Lover Ranch North and arrange for an extended party / overnight of your own. You will be sure to have your best sex ever.

2. Re: Air Force Amy (Post 13) – CWMC Weekend

what a great review of amy
    welcome back

Always Willing,

Veronica

3. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Re: Air Force Amy (Post 13) – CWMC Weekend

Anything is possible during a party with Miss Air Force Amy - Just ask and your every desire will be fulfilled.

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

What a sweet review, Harold. Amy is a very special woman and I recommend her to anyone -regardless of their experience level or wishes. She sets the bar high for the rest of us! xoxoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I do miss Miss AirForce Amy!

6. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

You and me both!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] She's such a sweetheart!