Air Force Amy Back

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Amy was a victim!

<a class="postlink" href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_Madoff</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

She has cleared her head out, accepted her loss and ready to work again.

Amy Is back! She tells me she is wanting to party more than ever.

Let's all support the Air force by coming to see her.

Dennis

PS I did a threesome with AFA and & Sunset once, damn she knew how to please Sunset, over & over again.

COUPLES OR GUYS THAT WANT A CRAZY THREESOME, READ THIS AGAIN.

2. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

Re: Air Force Amy Back?

I loved watching her on Cathouse.

3. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Useful and interesting info!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I'm glad your back, and that your happy. You are beautiful, funny, witty and strong. I'm pulling for you, and hope to meet you when I get to the ranch! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

Amy...am so glad to see you have returned...THANK GOD!!! I am so sorry to hear of your reasons for having left.I wish you all the best in the coming days of your precious life.Are you currently at The Ranch,or when will you be there???

6. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

WB Amy! I'm a huge fan of yours! I'll be visiting the Ranch May 25th. Hope I get to meet you! *hugs*

7. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Welcome back Amy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Thank you Dennis!! I hesitated in giving true reason for my melt down, but I'm glad it's out in the open. I am ready to publicly address (gee I didn't it would still bring tears to my eyes) and return to the public my family and friends, lovers and true supporters an even (could it be?) better "Happy Air Force Amy".

True: I was to retire 2 years ago.
    True: I lost my retirement to the Bernie
    True: The first year I lost my mind, my savings, my security, my trust in man, my trust in the United States, my trust in mankind.
    True: The first year I drowned myself in drink, self pity, anger, and people, places, things and a range of emotions that alienated me from everyone I loved and trusted. I lashed out and was bringing everyone around me down with me and it was best I left the Bunnyranch to quit hurting the people I loved and that loved me but that I would not let help me in any way. At that time I was seemingly irreparable.

Fast forward.....End of Year 2 after the misfortune (Now my blessing in disguise.):

After thousands upon thousands of hours of counseling via therapists, support groups, legal advisers, financial advisers, government assistance and most of all "a program of recovery" which I owe my life to, I have slowly been making amends as I mended.

Oprah says "3 days in bed". Well, it took me two years and a little more than a heavenly bed with 1000 count Egyptian sheets.

Nonetheless, please excuse me if I correct you Dennis.....(I love you with all my heart, soul and being), but I am no longer a victim.

I AM A SURVIVOR!!!!!!

I have more compassion and empathy for mankind than I've ever known. I only want to be of service. I am the most grtateful person you will ever meet. I can't tell you how many times a day I hit my knees to the floor in gratitude for everything I have and everything I don't have. (Now it's time to additionally hit my knees for much more pleasurable reasons-but more on that in minute). Thank you for hearing me out.

I don't expect sympathy, I am recovered and have the tools to remain recovered. My heart goes out to those who can no longer make a living or don't have the time to recover their savings and most of all my heart pours out to Bernie who was and may still be one of the most spiritually bankrupted persons (next to Hitler) on our lovely planet Earth.

I seriously did not think I could return to this industry thinking at first all my hard work was of naught. But as I recovered I remembered the reasons that kept me in the industry for so long in the first place....

Here are my top ten reasons...

1. It's fun! :p
    2. I am of service. I love the happiness I bring to the lives I touch in this industry.
    3. It's fun. :p
    4. I've spent most of my adult life with the Bunnyranch Empire (Dennis & Suzette and all the lovely ladies, clients, supporters and fans) and it's silly not to go "home" to my family. :shock:
    5. It's fun! :p
    6. My life has been so blessed by the Bunnyranch Empire and all it's emirates (Dennis & Suzette and all the lovely ladies, clients, supporters and fans) and I've always truly adored and loved each and every one of you, and I must give special mention and apologies to the latter; [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Please to all the lovely ladies, clients, supporters and fans of the Bunnyranch accept my sincerest apologies for cutting you off, not answering your emails, your phone calls and inquiries and the pouring out of love and kindness and inquiries of you to me. I am truly sorry but will be thrilled and forever grateful should you forgive me, understand and let me at least make it up to you in one of the best ways I know how - I happen to know that reunion sex and make up sex is some of the most passionate & unforgettable experiences of a lifetime....Oh my gosh is this ever going to great???!!!! Woo Hoo!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    7. It's fun! :p
    8. Dennis has helped me (I'm brought to tears of gratitude again) map out an easier road for me with new challenges and goals all of which I love to do and that are an ingrained part of my soul and the most important reason I have for living.
    a. Be of service.
    b. Have fun.
    c. Be of servive.
    d. Have fun.
    9. It's fun! :p
    10. I miss you! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

So, with no further ado, please welcome me, "Happy Air Force Amy" back to the Bunnyranch by way of the Love Ranch (The Friendliest small brothel in Nevada).

A big round of applause please for .....

"Happy Air Force Amy, the Survivor" and all those that survived my ordeal, my trials, my tribulations that I both endured and doled out.

Please come join me in celebration of of my new lease on life, my return home, happy reunions, new acquaintances, coworkers, lovers, friends family and fun--and let's not forget--The best sex you will ever have, royal treatment and experiences and friendships for life. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I have tons more to tell you of all the new ideas I have for parties and experiences and the schools I've attended and the degrees I attained while away that will again, true to my own form, raise the bar for your pleasure in this industry yet again.

Thank you,

i can be reached and will personallyanswer each and every one of you with my whole heart and soul and being at [email protected]
    [smilie=call me.gif] 775-246-7077

9. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Welcome back Big Sis Missed ya [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

That's one incredible and unbelievable story Amy! Glad that you're OK now and all's well with you. Please accept mine and my brother's deepest sympathy about what happened to you. *big hugs*

And especially big kudos to Dennis for letting you come back as well! Dennis--you're truly a incredible and first class guy, and my respect and admiration for you keeps going right through the roof! My hat's off to you for doing this! :D

Wishing you absolutely nothing but the best Amy and Dennis! Is it any wonder why both Brent and I feel so proud to be a part of this wonderful community? :mrgreen:

11. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Thank you all for all your kindness and continued support! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to each of your posts and all of my PM's and emails today as my wi-fi is on the blitz and I can't seem to stay online longer than a minute or two at a time. I'll go to Starbucks tomorrow morning and get personal replies to all of you as soon as I can while I then wait on the cable guy (hope he's cute/or horny). Every breathe you take and thought you think and every word you take the time to write to me means the world to me and touches my heart deeply. Thank you so much. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Now hold on for the ride of your life. Air Force One has landed and is ready for take off to take you everywhere your little heart desires and every corner of your imagination and this is going to be the funnest Summer of our lives!! And then it will get even better!!! It always does! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Also please note I decided not to use Happy Air Force Amy as a handle as it didn't look as well on board as it does on me. Please reply to * Air Force Amy* until I get my other account deactivated. Thank you.

All my Love Always! Hope to see you soon. This is going to be crazy, busy and fun catching up with all of you and meeting so many more of you.

Over & Out for the night. Sweet Dreams. Catch up with you first thing in the morning over coffee. [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

12. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Thank you Kelf! You should see me "in person" in action! HBO can't show you my true talents! LOL [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Thank you Casanova. Your name and your handle truly intrigues me. Very sexy! I hope to get meet you some time. You already have me swooned! yummy, yummy! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

:lol: :twisted: You're amazing. I joined this site just a few days before you left. :cry: One of the reasons I came to this site was to find you! You are so engaging to watch. And stunningly gorgeous. I'm so glad you are back!! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Thank you honey. I just added May 25th to my calendar. Be sure and ask for me or have the cashier call me if I'm out OK?

I'd love to meet you and show you "LoveRanch Hospitality". Thank you for taking the time and effort to come see us. You won't be disappointed, I promise! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Welcome back Amy. Good to hear you are doing well and ready to party.

17. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] WOO HOO! WELCOME ME TO THE WIDE WORLD OF DIGITAL CABLE!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Charter came out yesterday and installed lightning speed wi- fi AND digital cable. My eyes can't believe the improved picture on my TV!!!!! I've been in the Ice Ages out here in Dayton, 10 minutes from the Bunnyranch, but a world apart. (1,000 feet lower in elevation)

Man, am I ever moving on up in the world!!! What next??? TIVO, Blu-Ray?? :p :p :p

I really don't watch television. I pretty much make it a rule so I don't get sucked into media propaganda gloom and doom and lies from the White House. (I didn't even know there was an oil spill until weeks later last year.) Plus, I'd find it too easy to fall into couch potato depression for days at a time instead of enjoying life. It was awful!!! Basic cable: TBS, Nat-Geo, Discovery, A & E and enduring all those commercials too?

However, I did just get turned on to Red Box rentals and have recently made habit of watching one movie in the evening before bedtime. Just to help keep balance and wind down from the day.

I also know how debilitating I can get trying to stay on top of the message board and all the online work that was created in the last couple of years via this fabulous message board. There are so many of you I want to answer and maintain rapport, I used to get up first thing in the morning and hit the board and it would steal my entire days and nights ultimately driving me even more crazy from the unbalance.

Now I get up in the morning say my prayers, meditate, do some stretching and PT exercises, take care of household and book keeping chores, see what is on my calendar and call at least one girlfriend (guys too), check my garden, and smell the roses before I even visit and reply to the message board.

So, please, do not think I am ignoring you if I miss a reply or a PM from the day or night before. Please be patient with me, I sincerely care about each and every one of you and swear to maintain the personal touch you deserve.

Thank you for your patience and I truly relish your interest and correspondence. Have a great day and know that you are loved by me!!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Also, please excuse all my edits. I don't know why I miss capitalization of my "I" so often and I am a hunt and peck typist. Please bear with me. Typing 60 wpm did not used to be a required part of my talents in providing you the best experience of a life time. [smilie=happy.gif]

Plus, after all these years, I still have not found a webmaster or anyone wiling or able to help me with things such as signatures that almost complete websites in and of themselves. I do all my own graphics and what you see is the best I have to offer in and of my own abilities self taught.

I plan on mastering video chat and IM and all the other new age forms of communication to stay in touch with you, answer your questions and get to know you as person, a dear friend and lover and let you know how much I care about you too.

Now, let's have a great day and know that I do love and care about you! [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

18. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Well, I'll just have to get you one heck of a 20 yr "brothel" chip! :!: :!: :!: Bet no one has one of those!! :!: :!: :!: Please do make a plan to come see us. I'll at least hit some mtgs with you OK?

The big TWO OH! That's amazing, it's amazing, you're amazing. It certainly does work, doesn't it? I personally think the whole thing should be a mandatory course of study taught in all schools. We'd all live much easier, softer lives and have a kinder, more gentle planet. I love it with all my heart. You and I are are so lucky. Congratulations on being one of the "chosen" ones. You Rock!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

19. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Welcome back Amy!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

You are so kind. Thank you! I graciously and gladly accept anything I can get now honey! Just kidding!

Yes, Dennis is an incredible person, a genius and has a heart of gold. He helps anyone that at least tries to help themselves.I've missed him dearly, his humor, his business acumen and the joy and the party he brings to every moment of every day.

I'm very lucky and mostly grateful and relieved to be back on the party boat. Our ship is always sailing into new and fun frontiers and I hope you can join us soon for many new and exciting ports of call.

Thanks again, I hope to see you again sooner than later. All my love, [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Thank you!!! What does it take to become a member of your club? I love your choice in women!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

This little brother! It's been a hoot and very comforting catching up via phone the last few days. I do get a real kick out of you!

P.S. You & I could have gone to the sand trap with nine virgins and got that ******** in two days!!!

Imagine the decor those boys are going to get!!! I wonder if there were any women in on the Op? [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

23. ColinSTL
    Chat with Me

ColinSTL Well-Known Member

You're so welcome Amy! :D It's my pleasure!

My brother Brent and I were very honored to have met Dennis during St. Pogus (and wait until you hear about the story of our trip to get there). And everything you said about him is true! He helped to make us feel so welcome and a part of the family during our time at the Ranches, and I'll never have enough good things to say about him!

Hoping to get the chance to meet you sooner rather than later of course as well. Let's just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!

Again, always wishing you nothing but the best! *major hugs* [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

The quality of party is up at the Love Ranch. Amy raises the bar!
    Every client should thank her.

25. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Thank you Dennis. the quality of life has always reigned supreme at Loveranch, I'm just thrilled beyond compare to be a part of it.

And everyone has and does thank me. I've never been so well received. I'm so touched every moment of ever day by the kindness and love that pours out from everyone!

I can never thank you, the ladies, the staff, all the clients and supporters that have reached out to me and even made special visits to personally welcome me back.

I love all of you and I love the new Air Force Amy. I'm awestruck and amazed every moment of every day.

Plus, I love my suite!!!! I've really out done myself this time!! It's truly magical to just even see my room. The best one yet!

The only thing better in the whole state of Nevada is our V.I.P. (can't even call it a) suite!

It's the grand daddy of them all adult playground I've ever seen! What is it 2,000 square feet?

Jacuzzi, dry sauna , adult swing, fireplace, big screen, wet bar, Cal King, massage enclave, sitting area, mirrors, surround sound, HUGE whirlpool tub, rain fall shower, granite, marble, slate, plush carpet, wood flooring, "A" framed cherry 3 " wood panel walls, the sybian, the amazing sex chair (101 positions), leads directly to private outdoor hot tub to say the least.

I'm sure I forgot to list even more amenities....

I'll be sure and add a video tour and get posted this weekend.

But the best thing to do is to just come on in and see for yourself. It and of itself is good reason to make a special trip to the friendliest brothel in Nevada, just two short minutes down the street from the Bunnyranch. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

How'd you sneak that one in there??? You, svelt little devil you??!!!! 8) 8) [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I'm SO SORRY I missed seeing your reply so many times!!!! but I'm extremely glad to have caught up with you via phone the other day!!!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

There's so much I have to say in reply, but I just stopped in my office for a second while tending (slaving away and loving it) to my yard.

Please know I did just catch your post and will reply with many clever, heartfelt sentiments later on tonight, OK baby? Gosh almighty, I sure have missed you!!!!! We have so much more to catch up on too!

Congratulations and may your daughter's wedding this Friday outshine the one over the pond by some silly overdressed Prince last Friday by epic proportions!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

I just know it will! You do everything with the utmost of fun, class, style, generosity and sincerity. :!: :!: :!: :!:

P.S. I heard that the royal family changed the date of their wedding to last Friday because you already had yours booked for this week !!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Again, THANK YOU!! and CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

27. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

It's a wonderful thing to have AMY in the house.

28. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Welcome back amy!!!

29. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Welcome Back, Amy!!!! I keep popping in to check and sure enough - finally!!!

[smilie=be mine!.gif]

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

30. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

Welcome back, Amy!

31. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] :oops: [smilie=i love you1.gif]

32. Re: Air Force Amy Back?

It's a wonderful thing to have AirforceAmy in the house, and back to entertaining. There is so much has been taught and now there is so much more to be learned.

33. welcome back amy

Always Willing,

Veronica

34. KelF
    Chat with Me

KelF Active Member

I am soooo glad you are back Amy!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies