Afternoon Delight with Tamela Lee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by xxxfelix, Apr 14, 2013.

1. I partied at the Love Ranch North on Friday (4/12) and felt exhausted the next day but went to the Bunny Ranch on Saturday (4/13) regardless. Dennis and the bunnies were at the parlor. We exchanged greetings and I hooked up with my favorite bunny Tamela. I told her I was not too horny but wanted to see her anyway.

Bang !! In no time at all, my engine is up and running. Her skills can even wake up a dead man!! After spending about three years dating this girl - she never cease to amaze me!!

[smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

I truly love this girl!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review!!! She found that extra reserve you had I guess!! :wink: :lol:

Al

3. This is a reply to BigAlbowski:

I like reading your reviews too :D ! Hope to meet you and say"hi" in person some day at the BR or LR!

4. Who hoo u know thats my fav time to play :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

5. lOVE THAT GAL TAMELA.... [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. Heh you better :wink: xoxoxo

7. Outstanding Felix! It goes to show that even after having a fun, yet exhausting party previously, you'd be surprised what you still have left in you to come back for more with the right lady and Tamela is that lady!

Good Stuff!

8. Thanks South Paw. Looking forward to reading your reviews of the new bunnies!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. I'm ready for some more :twisted:

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review, Felix! Tamela is hands down one of the most sensual and sexiest ladies here at the ranches, I'm so glad you enjoyed every inch of her.

11. I can say the same about you gorgeous [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]