**Adison Asher's Review Thread**

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AdisonAsherXO, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Thank you so much KS for your review of our time together, it is beautifully written and I love how much it made me smile.

Read on!

If you haven't had a chance to go to the Love Ranch North for Karaoke Night you are missing out... there are several ladies there who do a great job at performing and singing songs one special voice is Adison Asher. But it was not only her voice that attracted me to Adison. It actually all started by the firepit as I was relaxing outside chatting with some of the ladies. She walked out and stood by me and she displayed two characteristics that always get my attention… WITTY and PRETTY! The other thing you will notice aside from her beautiful face and shapely figure is her exceptional legs which were in full display. I made my decision to party right then but I had only told myself it was not until much later that evening that I informed Adison of my desire to party with her. Negotiations were a breeze as she is very easy to talk to and in no time we were undressing in her room. As she undressed and laid on the bed I took a moment to soak in all that is Adison. She is so uniquely real… so woman. Her skin is sooooo soft and while she is a sweetheart don’t let that fool you she is all you desire in the bedroom and more. I look forward to our next mutually satisfying session!

Simply,
    KS

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Just one of many to come. Great review Adison. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I'm glad you and KS enjoyed your time together! Can't wait to read more about my lovely bath mate :wink:

4. Great review Adi and more to come! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Thank you, Jade [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Aw, thank you Corynn! you're the best bath mate ever! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Thank you babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Adison is the sweetest, funniest, and omg one of the sexiest ladies I have ever met. Going to a Brothel was just something on my bucket list. But after meeting Adison, I will be a regular. Sweet and pleasant ladies all around, but Adison stands out. Those lips, her soft skin. I will be blunt, it had been years since I actually enjoyed sex. She made me love it again. I will definitely be back to see her and possibly party with a couple of others.

9. Wow thank you for the beautiful review! I loved our party and I'm so happy you came in. I can't wait to see you again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I'll be updating this shortly!