REVIEW Abby Avery's Passionate Titty-face

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Just Another Guy, Jul 20, 2018.

1. I was free for only one evening at Moundhouse. One of the ladies I know recommended Abby Avery based on previous knowledge of what I like. In negotiations, Abby mentioned how she includes much passion in her parties. "Passion" is the very specific word I use for what I look for, so I was almost already won over by her beautiful face, her huge natural breasts, and her sweet open personality. But using the very word I was hoping for sold me. We agreed to a two-hour party.

Passion was definitely the thing we had, a great GFE party. I also absolutely love titty-face, a term Abby never specifically heard before. I am sure she did titty-face before, but didn't ever hear a guy use the term. I told Abby I probably would only reach a finish line once, but we showered together after crossing the finish line and she coaxed another finish out of me with her passionate skills.

Abby then sat with me at the bar, enjoying her remaining champaign and being charming, talking and listening. She wasn't expecting any more parties from me, but we enjoyed our time together and more than another hour slipped away. We had such a connection going, so I asked for another 1 hour party, and managed to cross a third finish line. But then I really had to get going to catch a plane the next day.

2. Great review @Just Another Guy. Abby seems to be a very special lady. I can’t wait to be able to spend some time with her myself.

AbbyAvery likes this.
  3. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  4. @Just Another Guy I am so glad we were able to spend time together! What a connection we had! Still dreaming of it.... what an amazing night. XoXo

Kenny1123 and Broadhildt like this.
  5. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

AMAZING REVIEW OF AN AMAZING LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

AbbyAvery likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  7. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review @Just Another Guy - Abby is a lovely lady I would very much like to meet. Glad you had a great time.

tahoebigbear and AbbyAvery like this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AbbyAvery likes this.
  10. Natalia Angeleyes
    Chat with Me

Natalia Angeleyes Sensual Italiana specializing in GFE

I really enjoyed reading your review and glad you had such an amazing time!

AbbyAvery likes this.
  11. So glad we made that happen! ;););););)

Broadhildt likes this.
  12. Looking forward to another adventure with this special client. <3

Kenny1123 likes this.
  13. Thanks again for this wonderful review!!!

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Passion might as well be my middle name!!

Kenny1123 likes this.
  16. Just Another Guy.. Nice to know Abby got you across ‘The Finish Line’ for a third time. I would have no doubt she couldn’t! Next time hopefully you & her will cross it 4 or 5 times! She definitely knows how to take care of someone!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]