A Shady Pines Review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by redwood, Jul 7, 2012.

1. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

As a lot of board members know, I am partial to the Love Ranch and especially the ladies of Shady Pines! (Just look at my signature!) Not to sell any of the other Love Ranch ladies short, but the Ladies of Shady Pines are among the most wonderful I have met in this hobby. They include, Nikki Ryan, Ruby Rae, Gillian Sloan, Kimberly Love, Jade Capri, Malika Elizabeth and Jimi Lynn. Everyone of these amazing ladies is very genuine, friendly and giving! I am so very lucky to count most of these ladies as friends. So far, I have had the wonderful opportunity to party with Jade, Nikki, Ruby and Gillian and Malika and Kimberly are definitely in my sights! I have never had a party with one of the Shady Pines ladies that wasn't a 10+. They are all different, but all wonderful and everyone of them will make you feel welcome and take really good care of you! They will all make you feel like the luckiest guy on the planet...and in fact I think that if you get the chance to party with any of them...you probably are the luckiest guy on the planet. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

tuch2881 likes this.
  2. I'll bet all of the ladies are amazing

3. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

I can't thank you enough for the beautiful review and including me. We are just a lucky to call you a friend and always remember that. Don't be a stranger in Shady Pines. You have lots of adoring ladies in there. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I loved the group review. I totally agree with you. We are all different in our oun way and together we create a amazing synergy. We certainly love to have you here and to get up and dance with us, priceless. I am happy you feel comfortable around us as you should. Thank you for the mention of the Ladies of the Love Ranch in special Shady Pines, that is not really shady like I heard one of the staff saying yesterday :mrgreen:
    Link for Shady Pines Thread. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=62359

5. thank you very much baby :) Glad we made you happy.

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Can't get enough of you babe :)

7. redwood
    Chat with Me

Me neither babe! Let's just make sure we keep it that way! Light and fun...right? I'll always try my best to keep it that way! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

There is no place I would rather be than somewhere between the VIP room and the end of the Shady Pines hallway! Shady Pines ladies are the BEST![smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

8. redwood
    Chat with Me

After last weekend, I am really missing Shady Pines a lot! :( :( [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Interesting :idea: There is exactly where we want you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Awww... Are supposed now you are on vacation. if not [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Where did "shady pines" orginate from? Im new and I need to be filled in on Whats what. Please enlighten me :lol:

12. redwood
    Chat with Me

Shady Pines came from the old TV show "The Golden Girls". It was the name of the rest home they were always threatening to send Sofia to! :mrgreen: [​IMG] [​IMG] I am not sure who attached the name to that certain wonderful hallway and group of ladies at the LRN, but I think it was Malika (feel free to correct me if I am wrong). [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I never knew it until short time ago. I went along with not even knowing what that meant :lol:

14. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Well, there is no Shady Pines anymore as the ladies retired to bigger and better things, but I am still here and you can see me any time, just make a appointment. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

15. redwood
    Chat with Me

I always do my best! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

16. redwood
    Chat with Me

The Shady Pines era was wonderful, but if only on Shady Pines lady is still around, so glad it is you babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I miss that time too. We are two left from that hallway :)

18. Sounds like you had a wonderful time during your visit. I hope to meet you next time you visit the Love Ranch.