A review of Spartan Fan Dave <3

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by willowlove, Nov 29, 2011.

1. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

I have to first extend credit to Ms. Jill for her review on isurfer (Paul) , which directly inspired this review of Dave!

Spartan Fan is a fun loving man, best suited with a margarita in hand and a hawaiian shirt.
    He's the kind of guy that Jimmy Buffett calls when he wants to go out and Party!
    In fact a little known fact about Dave is that, He doesn't actually follow Jimmy Buffett,
    Jimmy Buffett follows Dave!
    So if you're looking for a friend who really knows how to enjoy life, look no further than our beloved Spartan Fan! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Great review, Willow!

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

That was lovely, Willow! What a fun guy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

That was great Willow. I happen to like Dave, he is a nice and fun guy. Seeing Jimmy Buffett at the ranch would be a blast if Dave can pull it off. The antics of Dave and his cohorts continues to be fun and funny long after he leaves the ranch. I'm just wondering what Grand Dad Gone Wild has to say.

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

Natalia, you will have to meet him when he returns! He's a hoot!

7. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Great review, Willow! You did forget to mention that he sometimes wears panties, though.

8. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

And sometimes wears a bra too. Are red thongs considered to be panties?

9. willowlove
    Chat with Me

HAHA! I think secretly he's trying to get hired! But hey more power to him! He's does have some luscious lady lumps or should I say Britney Fierce has some luscious lady lumps lol!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. willowlove
    Chat with Me

11. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Willow,

hahahaha

I have not seen this until just now. You are so sweet and funny. You can always "quack" me up.

Muah!

Dave

12. willowlove
    Chat with Me

It's about time! we've been having a bit of fun at your expense here :wink: Glad you could finally make it to the party Dave!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Willow,

I would never miss a "party" with you.

Dave