A night with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by cms, Nov 9, 2014.

1. This is for Friday Nov 7th

So I was looking at my calendar and realized there was a very real chance that I wouldn't be able to see Jade within this year if I didn't book her asap. I had already talked to her about the possible dates left in the year and this was the next to last one. I told Jade I was feeling spontaneous and asked her about this time slot because she had said she might be busy during part of it. After a phone call talking about our options I was presented with the possibility of an overnight and I told Jade I'd get back to her because she had presented several others, but I was leaning towards it. I proposed a scenario I wanted to do (more of that later) but only if we did the overnight. She liked the idea so it was decided it would be an overnight. As part of it we would go out to eat so I assumed that would be first on the agenda, but Jade had other ideas :twisted:.

So there I am sitting waiting for Jade she comes out in a very sexy outfit (hardly appropriate for a restaurant) we go back to her room to talk since the lounge was loud. She starts seducing me and tells me she thought maybe we could have some fun prior to dinner I'm like alright then (like as if I would have said no to that offer :twisted: ), we took care of the business side first in the office and then we got into it. I won't go into all the gory details this time but the funny part was after she started on me for a bit she said to me she couldn't decide if she wanted to sit on my face or if she wanted to lay down. I said which do you want to do she said both so we did both :twisted: once she came we got into it till I came. I mean she couldn't have surprised me in a more pleasant way than to do this before dinner. So we got cleaned up and dressed and we went out to dinner. Dinner was very nice we got to talk some more and have some good food.

So we make our way back to the ranch for the scenario I mentioned earlier. So this is what I proposed to Jade, a special massage I even told her it could be like her birthday massage :wink: since this was going to happen the day after her birthday. She said she would love a massage so that had settled it. So we get back and get things prepared in the vip room since that is where the massage table is. So she laid down on the table and we played out one of those massage fantasy scenes with the minor exception we opted for the bed when we went to get down to serious business. After that round we headed out for the hot tub and had some drinks, went back to the indoor tub to rinse off a little and finally cleaned completely off in her shower. Then we headed out to see the karaoke that was going on in the parlor which was entertaining. After awhile it was getting pretty late so we went back to her room and put on a movie which Jade didn't see lol but once it was over she was rested and we fooled around a little then finally settled in for some sleep. In the morning when the alarm went off we end up in a spooning position kind of teasing each other till we were both excited and then we had morning sex which was really nice :twisted:. We got all cleaned up dressed up and went for breakfast which I'm sure we both needed from all our fun. At breakfast is where we parted ways we said our goodbyes and got in separate cars and that was the end of our party.

So overall I had another wonderful time with Jade, even better this time around because of the already established history, plus that massage was pretty awesome :twisted:

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

A night to remember [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Great review. That was so detailed.

4. A very: awesome, pretty, caring, intelligent, and open lady! Very nice!

5. I totally agree

6. Wow! What a great review Cms. Right on.

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you. I know!!! He likes to write and it's amazing how much people remember.

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Aww Thank you so much Berger. YOu are a sweetheart. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. WL1
    Chat with Me

WL1 Well-Known Member

great review, CMS
    i look forward to getting the chance like you did as well
    an overnight with Jade will be a dream

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Me too :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me