A Midsummer Night's Dream: Dinner with Jill

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by markincc, Jul 23, 2011.

1. A dinner date with Jill Chandler. Imagine...

Love Ranch Parlor. Beautiful Jill, approaching with outstretched arms. A warm kiss. A shared glass of Cabernet at the bar, the rest of the activity in the parlor dissolves into the background as Jill's beauty and charm start to work their magic. Led by the hand into the VIP suite, clothes fly off, and the soft, sensuous hands and lips are everywhere. Exploring each other in the tub, immersed in passionate embrace on the bed. The room contents vanish from consciousness, time stands still, sensation overwhelms.

And then it's time to get up and head to dinner.

Off to the restaurant, Jill in her elegant gown, talking about a hundred things. Any man would be proud to walk into a restaurant with her; the other patrons are looking, the men lose track of their conversations. The table commands a stunning view, but Jill is more stunning still. Conversation is easy, fascinating: she's so intelligent she doesn't need pretense, her perspectives wise and authentic. A little boy comes by, and within moments she is his favorite person. She is graceful, warm, and easy with the waiter. And her sensuousness is always shimmering through.

A relaxed pace, but over too soon. Back to Love Ranch, and she whispers something about staying a little longer. Who could resist? Back to the VIP suite, back to the sea of ecstasy. Lying there together, sated for a moment; then a kiss or a caress brings another tide. And another, and another. And then, sadly, it ends, and it's time to leave. She comes along, snuggled closely, to the gate, the lips caress once more, and she waves in the rear-view-mirror.

Did it really happen, or was it just a dream? I'll be going back to find out.

2. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

I'll be here at the ranch when it's time to decide if you were dreaming or not, Mark. ;)

3. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow, that was a elegantly written review! You have a fantastic way with words, Mark.

4. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Mark is very talented and has a fantastic way with many things. ;)

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice Mark!!!! You guys look so good together!!!!!

6. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Thanks, Jade! I can't help but look good next to such a sexy man. :twisted:

7. I noticed that we looked great in the mirror, Jill - but, like the other men in the restaurant, all I could see was you.

8. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

nice report with a very special lady

9. Jill very nice lady

10. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Were people staring? I was too busy looking at my hot date to notice. ;)

11. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Thanks Tahoe!

You are also a very nice lady.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] to both of you, and another for Mark.

12. There's a little boy whose image of the perfect woman is forever established.

13. A very nice review markincc indeed. This is what I find so fascinating about Jill. Based on the variety represented in her clients' reviews, Jill legitimately seems as comfortable wearing an evening gown and talking to blue bloods at a black tie only affair as she would be wearing jeans and talking to blue collar folk at a back yard bbq.

Not every lady can pull that sort of thing off and be genuine about it but based on the sincerity of her reviews, it seems to come naturally to Jill.

Glad you two had such a great time !!

14. Nicely written review, Jill is a very special lady!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]