A Couples Adventure with Miss Harley!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by NatalieStorm, Dec 30, 2017.

1. I'm not sure if I'm doing this right but I'm going to try! Please let me know if this is in the wrong place!

My Husband and thought about bringing in another partner for a long time. Nervous about asking a friend and making it awkward we looked into hiring a professional. Then Came across the bunnyranch. He and I looked at the ladies separately. Wanting to pick out who we each were attracted to! When we discussed it later we both showed each other the lady of our choice at the same time..... We both chose Miss Harley!

Funny that my husband is still wanting the same type of woman and body as myself! How fun! Similar bodies, hair, breasts and curves. We emailed her right away. Excited to make a connection. I could tell right away that she wrote her bio herself and was speaking from her heart and soul. We connected right away and got along so quick!

She brought us in, bought us each a drink as we sat and visited at the bar. She made us feel very comfortable and relaxed. We headed back to her room to talk. She tells me I'm in charge??? Woah! That's not my idea... But then again, I thought it could be great.

She made sure she knew our boundaries, requests, wants, and made it the most comfortable and amazing experience. She went slow, until I decided I was ready to speed it up! And then back slow to slow again. We enjoyed every minute of our time with Harley and will be back for our Anniversary in a few months!

I definitely recommend Harley as she is the perfect lady for an amazing time. Especially for couples who are nervous like we were! Thank you Harley! <3 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Wow this is great, I didn't know Harley enjoyed Couples so much

harleylane likes this.
  3. Thank you so much for sharing such an amazing review about me! I appreciate it so much!

4. I absolutely love couples! You're not hiding another half at home are you??

5. Thanks again for such an amazing review! I appreciate it!

6. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful experience! xoxo

7. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing such wonderful memories with a beautiful lady! xoxo

8. Thanks Cherry for taking the time to check it out!

9. Awwww thanks so much Cherry, you're so sweet!

10. Hope to have a wife like you some day who is comfortable and wants to play with miss harley

11. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome reviews threesums can for sure spice up a relationship

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!! She is so sexy and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. I believe you put a great review in the right place natalie

14. Awww thank you Jake! I hope you do too!

15. Absolutely! It is always a wonderful memory to share!

16. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @harleylane for the kisses!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Hope to see you again soon! I keep thinking about our time together!

20. Thanks so much for a great review ♡♡

21. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO COMPOSE SUCH AN AMAZING REVIEW OF THIS BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HARLEY LANE IS AN ULTIMATE CHOICE AT BUNNY RANCH FOR COUPLES <3