REVIEW 8 Reasons why you want to have an Orgasim with Cumisha by Joe Carbols

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by joe carbols, Sep 28, 2018.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for giving me an awesome review and I look forward to partying with you again when I return to Kit Kat Ranch when it reopens April 21st and I'll be cooking my famous "Homemade Lumpias" again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  4. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

joe carbols Well-Known Member

Awesome news @cumishaamado on the re-opening of the world famous Kit Kat ranch in April

Looking forward to seeing you on my next trip out west.

Plans #1 and #2 have been canceled but....I’m hoping to work out a quick trip in mid July IF everything comes together. I’ll keep you posted

Good luck making those awesome Lumpia’s, but I also love your Chicken Adobo Filipino style!!!

But to be honest everything you make is fantastic. Even something simple as Baked Brie with Razzleberry filling along with champagne!!!

oh..... how I miss those good old days

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I look forward to seeing you on your next trip out west too!!! I miss those good old days too!!! Keep me posted on everything!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We can cook and bake together at Kit Kat Ranch like the "Good Old Days"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the update and I can't wait to party with you again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JourneyRenee
    Chat with Me

JourneyRenee 5’ && Submissive

Cumisha is my big sister and she has been a great deal of compassion

cumishaamado likes this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks “Little Sis” for the compliments. You are awesome and if you need anything, I be here for you!!! You have a “Family” here at Kit Kat Ranch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for a wonderful review!!! I love our chemistry together and our growing unique friendship!!! You will alwyas be in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for liking my post and you will always be in my prayers!!! I love our growing friendship and chemistry together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  12. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

Awe…… thank you @cumishaamado you always say the sweetest things to me!!!

thanks for your prayers they seem to be helping a lot. I would not be where I am today without your compassion and caring and prayers. I extend my prayers to you and your family as well.

May God Bless You and hold you dearly in his hands.

Blessings always!!

It’s a Great Day to be Alive!!!!

Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure always @joe carbols!!! Thanks again for sharing your kind words and my prayers and blessing are always with you. I will always cherish our growing ans special friendship. Let's keep in touch!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and kinds words!!! It was great seeing you at our "Wet & Wild party!!! You looked great and you will always be in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. nice reviews

she a sweetie Heart

16. nice reviews

she a sweetie Heart

17. nice reviews

she a sweetie Hear

And very good looking

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I was so happy to see you @joe carbols at our Wet & Wild Party!!! You look great and I cooked all your favorite foods!!! My prayers are always with you and I have attached a pic of your and the girls at Kit Kat Ranch in our Kiddie Pool!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_5243.jpg IMG_5217.jpg

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It was a "Big Surprise" to see you at our "Wet & Wild Party"!!! You look awesome and let's keep in touch!!! You will always be in my prayers and I love our chemistry and growing friendship we have for each other!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love our memories in the "Kiddie Pool",,,,we all had a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and kind words!!! I miss you and you will always be in my prayers!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for your kind words and compliments!!! You are always in my prayers!!! I miss you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @joe carbols for an awesome review and wonderful experiences we have shared throughout the years. Wishing you a "Happy Holidays" and my prayers are always with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and wishing you a prosperous, safe, healthy "New Year" - You will always be in my prayers and I hope to see you later this year!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe carbols likes this.
  27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

28. joe carbols
    Chat with Me

I’m hoping to make it out in July. Thank You for your continued prayers.

Luvya
    Joe

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I hope you can make it out in July @joe carbols. You are always in my prayers[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe carbols for sharing your thoughts and support!!! You are always in my prayers!!! I will always cherish our memories we shared!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Wow! Awesome review! Cumisha is very beautiful and kind. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

cumishaamado likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe, thanks @LarissaBrazil for your kind words and compliment!!! Welcome to Sagebrush Ranch too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

Thanks Joe for the information. She’s a wonderful lady

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JadeMonroe for sharing your thoughts and compliment[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]