RANCH SPECIAL 2 GIRL HOLIDAY OUT DATE, OVERNIGHT OR FANTASY PARTY WITH SOPHIA SUN & CUMISHA AMADO

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Dec 6, 2022.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's fulfill your "2 Girl Holiday Out Date, Overnight or Fantasy Party" with @SophiaSun and @cumishaamado.

Book an Out Date receive another hour complimentary or Book an Overnight, receive breakfast complimentary.

Call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit today!!!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Here's are recent review:

REVIEW Cumisha and Sophia: Together at last
    Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, Oct 29, 2022.

Tags:

Edit
    Watch Thread

• [​IMG]
        TurboEnchantix
        Active Member[/paste:font]
        When I heard @SophiaSun has returned to the KK, I simply had to reschedule my previous engagement with @cumishaamado to include her too. Sophia will always have a special place in my heart, for she was the one who took my V-card on my very first visit. She was my favorite to be with for 2019 until the covid shutdowns. It's been almost 3 years since I saw her so that night felt like a reunion. I last saw cumisha on my b-day last year and I knew right away that she's on of the best I been with. So to have the two of them together is clearly a dream come true! After the negotiations and payment we started with the jacuzzi tub and we all soaked in it. Afterwards we made our way to the bed and got right down to business. I swear it's always fantastic for me to pleasure 2 ladies at the same time but the rush I felt with these two took it to a whole nother level! I had to lie down around halfway in the session because it was so much pleasure at once. After about 5 to 10 min break I recovered my energy and was back to business, somehow even better then before. When it was finally over I knew that this was the absolute greatest night of my life! I don't know if I'll ever see the 2 of them again, but if I do it will be well worth the wait.

Cumisha... Sophia... you have my deepest most undying gratitude.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2022
  2. Great reviews Sophia and cumisha are Great combination

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  3. I would gladly spend more time with you two over and over again. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Marty2015BTTF likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TurboEnchantix for sharing your thoughts and compliments. We love partying with you!!!
    Have a "Merry Christmas"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

If you have this party, make sure to get plenty of rest beforehand cuz you're gonna need it. These two honeys will wear you out!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and I love our 2 Girl Parties together with @SophiaSun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and you can always "Lay Away" for party with us. You call in a deposit monthly at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 until you have enough to party with us again. Wishing you a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]