REVIEW Cumisha and Sophia: Together at last

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TurboEnchantix, Oct 29, 2022.

1. When I heard @SophiaSun has returned to the KK, I simply had to reschedule my previous engagement with @cumishaamado to include her too. Sophia will always have a special place in my heart, for she was the one who took my V-card on my very first visit. She was my favorite to be with for 2019 until the covid shutdowns. It's been almost 3 years since I saw her so that night felt like a reunion. I last saw cumisha on my b-day last year and I knew right away that she's on of the best I been with. So to have the two of them together is clearly a dream come true! After the negotiations and payment we started with the jacuzzi tub and we all soaked in it. Afterwards we made our way to the bed and got right down to business. I swear it's always fantastic for me to pleasure 2 ladies at the same time but the rush I felt with these two took it to a whole nother level! I had to lie down around halfway in the session because it was so much pleasure at once. After about 5 to 10 min break I recovered my energy and was back to business, somehow even better then before. When it was finally over I knew that this was the absolute greatest night of my life! I don't know if I'll ever see the 2 of them again, but if I do it will be well worth the wait.

Cumisha... Sophia... you have my deepest most undying gratitude.

2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

I would to see you again.
    Camisha and me always have fun together ❤️.
    I'm glad you have an amazing party with us.
    Sophia sun

3. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Cumisha told me to include Sophia in my next party and it was awesome! Cumisha left to go get drinks and when she came back (with the bartender) Sophia and I had already started. Oops! It all ended too soon but we made every minute count. Can't wait to do it again. DSC01018.JPG DSC01010.JPG

4. Both girls are very beautiful bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @TurboEnchantix for giving us a awesome review!!! We had a blast with many memorable experiences to cherish!!! Have a "Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holiday"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

GreggSnr and Marty2015BTTF like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for the compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Marty2015BTTF likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and the memories!!! I can't wait to do it again and my prayers are always with you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

We all had a memorable party again!!! We love our parties together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and @SophiaSun and I can't wait for our next 2 Girl Party in the near future!!! We have "Intense Chemistry" together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

foreverman likes this.
  11. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

I agree with Camisha we have chemistry and we are friend since long time.
    Thank you Camisha !!!
    [email protected]

GreggSnr and foreverman like this.
  12. GoddessTy
    Chat with Me

GoddessTy Sensual Dominatrix, Fire breathing dragon

GreggSnr likes this.
  13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @GoddessTy (Little Sister) for sharing your thoughts and support!!! I love our "2 Girl Party" we had yesterday!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for sharing your thoughts and support!!! Who wants to experience a "2 Girl Party" with us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @TurboEnchantix for giving us an awesome review!!! We both look forward to partying with you again in the near future!!! We all have amazing chemistry together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

aztecwarrior2881 likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Marty2015BTTF for the compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TurboEnchantix for giving us an awesome review!!! We look forward to partying with you in the near future!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TurboEnchantix likes this.
  19. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

20. I miss you both too. I hope this will repeat itself in a few months time.

Marty2015BTTF likes this.
  21. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

[smilie=i love you1.gif]thank you !!!
    [email protected]

22. She cutie and hottie

She a cutie

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @TurboEnchantix for the awesome review and we look forward to partying with you again in the near future!!! You are amazing and we miss you!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @TurboEnchantix for giving us an awesome review!!! @SophiaSun transferred to "Love Ranch" now and Love Ranch is only open from 2 PM to 2 AM. We both miss you and I look forward to seeing you again in September!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and the memories!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Cumisha is my big sister and she is absolutely amazing. I haven't had the pleasure to meet Sophia yet but I hope to meet Sophia in the near future.

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @AmberStone for your kind words and compliments and I hope you meet @SophiaSun in the near future too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @TurboEnchantix for giving us an awesome review!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @SophiaSun for sharing your thoughts and yes, we have a blast together. Whoever books a 2 Girl Party with us will have many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @foreverman for sharing your thoughts and the memories!!! We all had a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks again @TurboEnchantix for giving us an awesome review and have a "Happy Holidays"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Feb 22, 2024