10 Facts About Alaska

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Alaska, Oct 6, 2023.

1. 1. I'm super active! My favorite activities include Muay Thai and Jui Jitsu!
    2. I've pole danced on stage with Snoop Dogg, E-40, Ice Cube, and Too Short
    3. I'm an Aquarius
    4. I was born in Germany
    5. I'm a military brat
    6. I grew up doing gymnastics and cheerleading
    7. I'm originally from the south!
    8. I design and make my clothing from scratch!
    9. I love to collect knowledge like hobbies!
    10. I'm currently learning Russian :)

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

You are so pretty! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

Such good info thanks for sharing!!

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Treat yourself for the "New Year" and book @Alaska today with many memorable experiences to cherish!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. OMG I also grew up doing cheerleading and gymnastics, but I also did dance as well!! I literally loved cheerleading. I always use to win the awards for best jumps! :p:p:)

7. Hey Alaska i'm also from the south! I am an Aries and have had a lot of Aquarius (female) friends, our signs are highly compatible in terms of friendship.

8. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

I’m also a military brat & Russian is my 1st language, If you ever need any help!