❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Air Force Amy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Stacy Tyler!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexa Haze!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jordan Kade!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Remy Martin!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@Marlin Groce Jr I find this thread AMAZING as it's now over 230 pages strong! Do you remember what year this started? I would like to see a link to your old Livestream recaps or are they right here and I missed them? I appeared one of the last Streams pre COVID around the 1st Saturday of March 2020 at the BunnyRanch. I was super nervous but had a great time.

I read from Kiteh somewhere on the board that she is no longer producing those Livestreams and there have been other ideas posted out here including getting some kind of Zoom meeting going with the ladies answering fan questions and talking about themselves. This was a full time 4 day a week endeavor for her which I'm sure was exhausting moving that equipment from one house to another.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

sindysky likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]This Thread was created by Board Member Kelf back on November 20, 2010 and it has proven to be one of the most popular. Kiteh has put a lot of hard effort into producing the Livestreams and she deserves many compliments for the quality shows she produced. [smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Pizza Man likes this.
  13. I join this site in Stepember 2018. I assumed 2003 maybe when this thread started. I always do recap on the live streams since December 2018. Thank you @origlegman for the correct year when this thread started. I understand it would save time moving the equipment around and just do the Zoom shows at the Sagebrush ranch. They did the live streams for SBR's,Kit Kat's and Lover's. Whatever Kiteh decides to do I will follow them in the future. I would do Zoom show recaps going forward whatever it takes. Pizza Man I hope you had a blast at your first time on live stream at Bunny Ranch I bet first time is nerve wrecking but its worth it tho.

Pizza Man likes this.
  14. RemyMartin
    Chat with Me

RemyMartin Cum get a sip!!!!

Thank you for the shout babe! How are you?

BigAlbowski likes this.
  15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Doing good Lovely Lady!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite likes this.
  17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiteh Kawasaki!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Rebecca Brite!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alexa Haze!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

KikiLover likes this.
  21. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  22. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Thanks babe! Hope to see you soon!

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Kiki Lover!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Autumn Verlot!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: May 15, 2021
    AutumnVerlot likes this.
  27. Shout out to just having the ranches back open again after a year!

AutumnVerlot, origlegman and gLip5 like this.
  28. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Preach my brotha @sockguy2001, preach!!!

AutumnVerlot and origlegman like this.
  29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

30. LavenderJoy
    Chat with Me

LavenderJoy Schoolgirl Next Door

THANKS SO MUCH, SWEETIE! XOXOXO

BigAlbowski likes this.
  31. LR's
    @AstridLulpeck (Hope you doing well. Stay Safe)
    @JadeMonroe (Hope your doing well. Stay Safe)
    @KittyRae (Thanks for reaching out to me on twitter. Stay Safe)
    @RebeccaMae (Stay Safe)

Kit Kat's
    @JessicaKitten (Stay Safe )
    @NinaBux (Stay Safe)
    @JenniferLynn (Stay Safe Barbie Kitty )
    @DaniellaValenti (Stay Safe)
    @RowanJade (Stay Safe)
    @LondonMarie (Stay Safe)

SBR's
    @destinistarr (you look more beautiful as ever)
    @AutumnVerlot(Welcome Back)
    @LavenderJoy (love your pics)
    @LexxxiStar (Stay Safe.)
    @MarieBossette (Welcome back)
    @Delilah Rae (Welcome Back)
    @KirstenSkye (Welcome Back)
    @RebeccaBrite(Welcome back)
    @LolaMae(love your pics)

BR's
    @MiaAmore (Hope your doing well)
    @CecilyRose (Hope things are going great for you,Stay Safe)
    @AsiaFoxxx (Hope your doing well,Stay Safe May your Smile brightens your fellow ladies around you and guys like me during this difficult time)

@AlexaHaze (love your pics you look more Gorgeous as ever.)

To all my ladies from BR's,SBR's, Welcome back. To all my followers who supported my recaps of the live streams I am thinking of you guys as well. I hope that Kiteh keeps live streams going when she returns. You ladies are deserving being my lists every week. Be Strong, Stay healthy and Stay Safe. Lovers,Kitties,Starlets and Bunnies You all are the Greatest. I hope this virus disappears fast for you ladies sake as well as everyone else's too week. Be Strong, Stay healthy and Stay Safe. Lovers,Kitties,Starlets and Bunnies You all are the Greatest. I hope this virus disappears fast for you ladies sake as well as everyone else's too.

Sent from my LML212VL using Tapatalk

AutumnVerlot likes this.
  32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

33. Special "Payday" shout out to @Kiteh Kawasaki™ ! The livestreams made for great memories! ;);););););)

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  34. AutumnVerlot
    Chat with Me

AutumnVerlot Nympho Next Door

Th
    Thanks you! Cant wait to get back!
    XOXOXOXOX

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  35. origlegman
    Chat with Me