❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A loud resonating shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  2. Many more Kisses back to you[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

iigreatoneii likes this.
  4. Big Shout out to
    @CeeMia
    @BrooklynMoore (Be Strong my Beautiful)
    @harleylane
    @HarleyJean
    @AliceLittle
    @AllieMoon
    @HannahFetish
    @destinistarr(Be Strong Sweetie)
    @DollyHart
    @JenniferLynn
    @MickeeBee
    @JanelleLotus
    @SandiBenks
    @CherryLane
    @MinnieBea (@iigreatoneii's Princess)
    @PhoenixJae
    @KarmenSutra
    @HoneyBare
    @Ava Carter
    @Jessicajohnson

The girl who I miss like Crazy and I wish I could talk to and Cuddle with
    @ValarieFaye

Shout out to my Boys,
    @BigDaddy76 and @iigreatoneii (Hang in there,Brother I got your back no matter what)

iigreatoneii and BrooklynMoore like this.
  5. Thank you @Marlin Groce Jr. I'm a very strong woman, have confidence in myself. The Lord is with me. I can get through this.

Thank you for your love and support[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  6. "BrooklynMoore, post: Thank you @Marlin Groce Jr. I'm a very strong woman, have confidence in myself. The Lord is with me. I can get through this.

Thank you for your love and support[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Your welcome Sweetie. Your the Best [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jessica Johnson!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jade Monroe!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A wecoming shout out to the beautiful, sensual, captivating and, intoxicating Haley Mae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A loud resonating shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Aspen North!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii and DesertRose like this.
  15. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Thank you very much xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]one of these days will have to give each other real ones.

iigreatoneii and BigAlbowski like this.
  16. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

Thanks for the shout out my brother!! It's greatly appreciated.

Today's shout outs go to:

@MinnieBea

@MickeeBee

@ValarieFaye (@Marlin Groce Jr 's Princess)

@HannahFetish

@BrooklynMoore

@sonja

@JadeMonroe

@KaylaJewel

and of course my boys:

@Marlin Groce Jr & @BigDaddy76

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Brooklyn Moore!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Jessica Johnson!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii and Jessicajohnson like this.
  20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A wecoming shout out to the beautiful, sensual, captivating and, intoxicating Haley Mae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A wecoming shout out to the beautiful, sensual, captivating and, intoxicating Desert Rose!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii likes this.
  23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

24. Jessicajohnson
    Chat with Me

Jessicajohnson Food network Chopped

iigreatoneii and BigAlbowski like this.
  25. Jessicajohnson
    Chat with Me

Jessicajohnson Food network Chopped

Love and kisses @origlegman ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

iigreatoneii likes this.
  26. So sweet :p thanks for the appreciation

iigreatoneii likes this.
  27. @MickeeBee You been my on my shout out,Kiss and WCW list for several weeks now. Your the Greatest Honey Bee [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii likes this.
  29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii and Jessicajohnson like this.
  31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Randy Ryder!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

iigreatoneii likes this.
  33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii likes this.
  34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii likes this.