❤️❤️❤️❤️ RUSSIA DOLL - REVIEWS ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Russia Doll, Aug 15, 2015.

1. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

Russia Doll MESS UP MY BED WITH ME ;)

PLEASE, KEEP CHECKING MY REVIEW THREAD! I WILL BE ADDING NEW ONES!

1. My First Experience with Russia Doll - June 2015
    Tall, voluptuous and stunning, it was love & lust at first sight. Russia Doll made me feel right at home for my very first time at a cat house. She had me past my nervousness in minutes, and was a total white tiger after that. Her accent will melt your heart and turn your shaft in to steel. One trip to Russia, and you'll consider defecting. Three climaxes every session, she drags the third one out of me kicking and screaming. You think your head will explode when your balls do. No one else has ever done that to me before or since. She’ll work up a sweat you’ll never forget. Just be careful, because you can't stop thinking about her afterward. Since you'll be distracted and exhausted, you may need a designated driver to take you home. I'll be a long-time regular. Just wish I lived closer, but if I did, I'd be broke by now. Already planning my next trip to the Urals, and you should too. When you go, tell her Sweet Boy sent you.

Yours, Sweet Boy

2. The Face of Russia - July 2015
    Forgot to mention on my last post….. Don’t ever close your eyes with Russia. She has an awesome “fuck me face” (FMF). A mixture of ecstasy and painful (can’t get enough) longing. An award winning look that’s so great for your ego, you’ll shout “I’m king of the world!” She’ll get you so hooked on face-to-face sex, you’ll never want her to turn her back to you. Except her back side is equally fantastic. A perfect combination of grab and spank. What’s a voyeur boy to do, but saddle up and hope she bucks you in to orbit. Be her Soyuz until the dreaded speaker yells “TIME!” You’ll Sputnik yourself dry, guaranteed.

Yours, Sweet Boy

3. Hey, all you older guys who remember and still love 80s hair,…. - July 2015
    Like I did my second party, call ahead and request Russia sport her naturally curly hair. No hair spray required, she’s a striking natural beauty. She’s got Glenn Close’s hot Fatal Attraction look without being batshit insane. Unless you’re in to batshit insane, I’m sure she can be that too. Take a trip down memory lane, straight back to your youth! She’s a superb 80s fantasy playmate, and she made me feel like I was in my 20s again. Curly or straight, I’m a hair lover and she’s got what I’m looking for. Please help me convince her to grow her hair down to her fantastic ass again (see below yellow lace thong). If only I could wake up to that look one fine day. I’m wishing for an extended reverse cowgirl, so here I cum again and again. I can’t wait until next time. When you go for the 80s hair, tell her Sweet Boy sent you.

Yours, Sweet Boy

4. Amazing Doll - July 2015
    I had the pleasure of spending time with the lovely Russia Doll in late July. What more can I say than the experience was out of this world! From her calm demeanor to her gorgeous face, the time spent with her was truly memorable! If I was to rate my time with her on a scale of 1-10, I would give her an 11. Only the lucky will be able to say that they were able to spend an hour with this beauty! See you in September Doll!

Sincerely, Tony L.

5. Ariana Heart the Russian Doll - June 2015
    Thank you so much for today. I am the older guy with the chest hair and blue eyes.
    You connected with me really fast in the bar. It seemed like we were already friends. You are a friend beautiful lady. If you want, I will be back next week. You may pass on me and I will try another if you prefer.

Great Kisser!

Nocalcup38

6. GFE with Russia - June 2015
    Today I had a party with Ariana Heart "Russia Doll". She made it very comfortable for me.
    Like an old girlfriend. We negotiated a price. So is so hot I could look in her eyes for days. We kissed, the best ever and cuddled. The sex, well go see her and tell her Jay sent you. I have seen many other and they do not compare.

She was a perfect choice for me. If she treats all her customers like I was,

they will all leave happy and wanting more. Thanks

Nocalcup38

7. To Russia with Love... My experience with Ariana Heart (Russia Doll) - June 2014
    I was fortunate to meet Ariana a month or two ago on one of my visits to LRN...

She is a strikingly beautiful woman with a sexy Russian accent. Even more appealing is her intelligence and engaging personality. We discussed everything from Parlor Play to Politics. After that first trip I knew it would not be long until a party was in order. That time occurred recently as I was able to make it up for the weekend and we connected again. There was already a connection but heat turned way up during Karaoke night… I was in the middle of song and our eyes locked… Ariana has extremely sexy eyes that are licensed to KILL just like the Russian ladies from James Bond 007 Series… needless to say I skipped a lyric or two. I gathered myself and finished the song but a party was inevitable at that point. In fact I was able to party two times with Ariana on this trip. She is a very sexy and sensual woman who knows how to move her sleek tall sexy frame around a bedroom. In the first party we were able to get to know each other better and in the last half of the party put all that knowledge into practice to a very satisfying ending.. However two days later we were able to connect again. We wasted no time in applying what we learned from the first party and saving the sexy details all you need to know is I probably lost 10 pounds as the room was hot and the sex was hotter.

I recommend every gentleman take a moment and meet Ariana and if you so dare stare into those dark sexy eyes of hers… your only risk will be a GREAT PARTY with your very own Bond Girl!

Simply,
    KS

8. Ariana Heart (Russian Heat) - July 2014
    I asked her what she wanted to drink… she said Vodka and smiled… I said how about Tequila and smiled wider and she said SURE! I then followed Ariana out to the firepit in front of the LRN as she sat down and then gazed into my soul with those smoky, sexy eyes of hers. Why are you staring she asked… sorry is what I said… but what I was actually thinking was about all the sensuality from our last party. I quickly regained my senses and we drank our beverages and talked. We moved back inside and spent more time talking… Ariana is an extremely intelligent woman and the range of topics we discuss are fascinating. I of course look for every opportunity to make her laugh… she has the most elegant HA ha ha HA ha you will ever hear J. It was time for us to head back to the room and discuss our party. The process was painless. Once back in her room I took the time again to soak in her statuesque physique and she undressed. As she laid next to me began to investigate inch of her frame. Kissing her beautiful lips and torso… running my hands down the inside of thighs of her long luscious legs. I stopped and sat up on my knees as gazed at her one more time before I was lost in another passionate and sensual session of lovemaking. I won’t go into anymore detail but the windows were fogged and we were both dripping with sweat halfway through our session. Thanks for another fabulous evening Ariana I truly enjoy your company and I hope we get to repeat it again soon! I can't wait to hear you Big Bear again ;)

Simply,
    KS

9. You are the perfect example of "From Russia with Love!" - August 2015
    I been seeing Ariana Heart (Russia Doll) since May 2014 and never look back. No words can describe how wonderful you are. I start missing you the moment I step out of the Love Ranch every single TIME. The pleasure I'm having spending time with you and the service you are providing is unbelievable and out of this world. You are simply magnificent Ariana!! I want to steal you to be my own. You are too incredible to share with anyone. Thanks to the nature for such a wonderful creature as you are. You are smart, funny, sexy and did I mention Gorgeous!! I strongly believe that everybody must cherish and be grateful for any moment spent with you.

Спасибо моя дорогая, Lubomir G.

10. RUSSIAN AND POLISH SUMMIT-BOTH PARTIES SATISFIED - July 2015
    I have known Russia Doll/Arianna for awhile now and I have always found her to be a beautiful, charming, funny and very sensual woman. She is also a woman with many varied interests and conversations with her are always fascinating. We finally found time to get better acquainted on a more intimate basis and it was unforgettable!

I am not one to divulge the intimate details of my adventures but suffice it to say time spent with Russia Doll is time well spent. Russia is a very talented and focused lover. My time with Russia went by much too quickly and left us smiling and satisfied. I left the Ranch that night looking forward to the adventures that lie ahead.

If you are looking for someone who is very skilled and centered on your pleasure, then Russia Doll is the woman for you! Thank you Russia for a memorable evening. Until the next time my dear...
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sincerely, Origlegman

11. Russia Doll was an experience to remember - March 2014
    This Russian beauty lives up to the world renowned mystique that Russian woman are known for. She has the obvious desire to take care of herself and makes sure she is visually stunning during every experience I have had with her, be it early morning or evening, she is breath taking. Her long thin legs and sexy come-hither smile will get you turned on even before you experience a party with her. Her initial modesty is part of her allure because she is beyond passionate in the bedroom. Fire and ice comes to mind because her quiet sensual build up leads to a well-deserved roaring blaze after she works her magic. Her accent of course just adds to this doll’s sexiness. From her walk, to her delicate touch, she is all you would look for in a woman. She is very intelligent and well-read too, so she is willing to be a great one to have pillow talk with in between the interludes. The perfect balance of brain and beauty lies within Russia Doll. Treat yourself to the best Russia has to offer. She will have you just wanting more each time. I can't wait to see you again!

Yours Faithfully, Sean W.

12. My first time with Gorgeous Russia Doll - September 2015
    I recently visited the Love Ranch for the first time. After the introductions I decided on Russia, she is absolutely gorgeous I do not think there really was any other choice to be made. After a tour of the ranch we went to her room where she continued to talk with me. I then decided to party with her.

Once the formalities were out of the way she took my hand and led me back to her room where she undressed and I did as well. Everything was amazing she gives the best blow job you will ever have "Russian Blow Job" and man is she amazing at everything else. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and will be back soon to see her again. In fact as I write this I am thinking I will be headed back today.

Sincerely, Jon B.

2. Love to read reviews about you, Russia. You are such a doll. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxox
    Ally James

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Very nice reviews!

4. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif] Hi Baby Girl!!!! Miss you very much! Thank you honey! Cannot wait to see you! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

5. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

Thank you very much Doc!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. See you soon love [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great, now it's all in ne place. You have awesome reviews.

8. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

Thank you Kykla!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Looks like we have another hot bunny at LRN!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] PLEASE, KEEP CHECKING MY REVIEW THREAD! I WILL BE ADDING NEW ONES! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. These are great reviews Russia!

14. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Love! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] PLEASE CHECK MY TWO NEW REVIEWS!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]