PIC THREAD -♥️♥️- KEEP UP with Pantera!! (Pictures & Updates)*LAST PAGE FOR LATEST CONTENT

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by pantera, Aug 29, 2012.

Tags:
  1. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

You just made me feel so much better. Thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

shyguy55 likes this.
  2. I just watched it and you were great! Even if you started off a little nervous, you were awesome and looked comfortable within minutes. You were fantastic and fun with all 3 bunnies! I LOVE that Randy was one of your guests! I had a flashback too and you know I am super jealous you will see the Tesla robots on your road trip! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. pantera
    Chat with Me

There was none! Only a bunch of Amecas

shyguy55 likes this.
  4. Bummer! I'm sure you and Randy still had fun! :)

5. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yes not too bad! I was so happy! There was 5 of my favorite one :) I have no idea why I even thought the Tesla one was going to be there. Just assumed there was a robot party at the Sphere I guess.

6. Oh that's right. I forgot about that. I think I had seen those on Youtube so I didn't register them as "podcasts".

Pairing voices with the names is always nice.

Liked hearing Cami's take on virgins. It speaks to how for some of you the job seems emotionally fulfilling because you are putting some good out in the world. Cami seems like she'd be a good choice and I'd give my virginity up to her if I hadn't already given it up to you. I felt slightly nervous but didn't fear judgement. My biggest fear was coming away from the experience feeling like some sort of sleazeball or pervert. Yet somehow, you managed to make it not feel like that. Although I'm terrified of judgement if my friends or family found out. Casual sex and brothels are just not done in my social circle. But they won't find out so keeping my little secret doesn't stress me out.

Randy looks familiar, like I've seen her face before on TV somewhere or in a movie. Like she resembles a famous actress but I can't put my finger on which one. It's driving me nuts.

Those chairs look terribly uncomfortable.

CamiParker and pantera like this.
  7. pantera
    Chat with Me

Randy has always reminded me of Liv Tyler. :)

8. She does look like Liv Tyler. And I just watched Lord of the Rings last month so this could explain why Tyler's face was in my subconscious. Thank you for helping me settle that.

pantera likes this.
  9. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

That’s so sweet of you to say. Physical affection and sex are such basic human needs, right up there with food, air and water in my opinion. I do feel like I’m doing good in the world and making a big difference in peoples lives, and that makes me so happy. I always remember when Dr. Drew said to me “You sound like you’re the Mother Theresa of Sex Workers” and while I would never make that comparison, it made me laugh and smile because it made me feel like I helped him kind of “get it” and he changed his perspective a little bit.

Thank you Pantera for being such a wonderful, fun, funny and beautiful show hostess. I had a really good time chatting with you, and I can’t wait to have my first party with your beautiful self!

xoxo

typorama.png

10. [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. What a sweet smile from a sweet lady

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you! ;) Miss your face! ❤️

13. pantera
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

Here’s a sneak peek from my photoshoot :)

14. Beautiful Pantera! Can't wait to see the rest of them from your photo shoot! It makes me smile looking at it and also makes me want to see you in one of my shirts! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2024
  15. pantera
    Chat with Me

Hehe okay! I’ll take a picture in it next time :)

shyguy55 likes this.
  16. Hello Pantera!!!! You are beautiful :) thanks for sharing with us!!! hope to meet you in person soon!!! :) I need to make my way to the Bunny Ranch I heard you guys have a nice gym Aaron said I need to check out!! :)

17. pantera
    Chat with Me

Hi Giselle :)

Yes you should come check it out:)

18. pantera
    Chat with Me

Hope to meet you soon! Aaron is one of my favorite people. Please tell him I said hello :)

GiselleSantana likes this.
  19. Hi gorgeous!! I sure will when/if I see him at the party tonight!!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2024
  20. I can't wait to see the full shoot[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. pantera
    Chat with Me

Yay!! I can’t wait to show you! :)

22. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

Pantera you're so photogenic and your pictures always seem to tell a story, sexy ones

shyguy55 likes this.
  23. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks Audrey! I keep trying to think of new ideas!

shyguy55 likes this.
  24. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Pantera your creativity is very apparant. Takes a great mind be creative

25. pantera
    Chat with Me

Aww thanks! You’re so sweet!!!

26. pantera
    Chat with Me

I couldn’t figure it out for a long time so I getcha.

27. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you! I'm trying to smile a little more in my photos :)

28. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Pantera you do have a wonderful smile but without a smile your pics are still sultry

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

I love your adorable pic and Harry Connor is an awesome Photographer!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thanks Cumisha! He is so good! He asked about you. :)

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

It's my pleasure and you're welcome!!! Harry Connor is an amazing Photographer!!! I missed him and his crew!!! He did my photo sets too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. pantera
    Chat with Me

33. pantera
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

Hope you guys are having an awesome day!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. SailorB
    Chat with Me

SailorB Well-Known Member

Looking beautiful thanks hope your day goes well too.

pantera likes this.
  35. pantera
    Chat with Me

Thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

SailorB likes this.