VANILLA FROST: BEST LAY EVER

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by AnacondaBen, Sep 23, 2011.

1. The topic of this review is "Vanilla Frost: Best Lay Ever", and that, my friends, is the unvarnished truth. What qualifies me me to say that? Here's the deal: I'm a 40 year old dude who has been coming to Nevada brothels since '93. That's 17 years of partying experience. I haven't quite partied with 100 women, but I'm close. Of all the great sex experiences I've had over the years, my time with Vanilla Frost has exceeded all expectations, and taken me to a candyland of sexual fun undreamt of by either Nero or Cassanova. Vanilla is the Picasso of Pussy, the Beethoven of Blowjobs, and the Lovelace of Lovemaking. On a scale of 1 to 10, her amplifiers go up to 11. This beauty from Queens is the perfect blend of sweet, charming girlfriend and naughty, slutty bad girl. This lady loves, loves, loves sex and lets you know it with every loud, vivacious orgasm. FUN, FUN, FUN are the key words to describe my parties with her. She's a joy of a person to know, and she makes the world a better place to live in, one party at a time. Truthfully submitted, your humble reviewer, Anaconda Ben.

2. isurfer
    Chat with Me

isurfer Well-Known Member

Wow! I'm impressed Ben, not only on your review and opinion of Vanilla Frost, but with your 17 years of LPIN partying with close to 100 different courtesans, you have the background and experience to make your bold statements on comparisons valid in my book. My hat's off to you Ben, and a job well done to Vanilla for getting veteran Ben to say you were the "Best Lay Ever".

3. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Nice review! Vanilla definitely is a gorgeous and sensual woman [smilie=hot over you.gif]

Good to hear that you had an experience that blew the others out of the water :wink:

Anyone who parties with Vanilla is a very lucky gentleman... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

xoxo

Natalia

4. wow that is quite the review.

5. aww glad you had fun BEN!! vanilla is a sweetheart!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Big Bad Ben,

I had an amazing time with you as well! The chemistry we have together is incredible! I enjoy talking and laughing with you, and all the naughty things we do together in my bedroom. You sure do know how to make a woman feel good! This was our third party together, and our love making keeps getting better every time. Thank you so much for all the kind words you said of me. You rock Ben! I love your analogies of me - the Picasso of Pussy - he he he. Until next time, take care my love.

Your Naughty Woman,
    Vanilla

[smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Vanilla is all of that and more. She is very sexual and she is not shy to let you know. Good for you Anaconda. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Thank you Hottiesonly. I remember that party like it was yesterday. The three of us sure did have a sensational time together! What can I say, I'm the Beethoven of Blowjobs!! He he

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Thank you Surfer. He he he...I must be doing something right!!!

10. Great review, Vanilla is an amazing woman. :D

11. Thanx Ellie. You are always so kind to me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I haven't spent "quality" time with her, but
    It would be nice.

13. WoW the best lay ever, I don't doubt it. She is the BEST!

14. So are you!!! When do we get to party together!? I'm dying to, sexy lady! :D

15. Thank you Mexicalirams. We should get together for some quality holiday fun!!! I'll be the best present you've ever unwrapped!
    :wink:

16. You just made me Hot vanilla...if you don't come and get her mexicalirams, I'll unwrap her lol. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. You are always welcome to unwrap me Cindi!

18. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Like isurfer said, Ben's vast experience in the Brothel world really adds a lot of weight to his review. I love to read such an enthusiastic and sincere review! Excellent job, Vanilla! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. I am honored to be the best on his list of almost 100 ladies!!!! Makes me blush. :oops:

20. Can't wait to sweep you off your feet again Ben. Or should I say, make your toes curl!!!!

21. That's so nice of you to say Kimberly. Thank you gorgeous!
    :D

22. Oh yes Mexicalirams, you and I together will be moments to remember! Let's set a date.

23. Vanilla is wonderful! I've had a party with her before and it was a wild, crazy, and amazing experience! Go Vanilla!

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I love the title... It says all one need to know [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. You certainly know how to party too, sexy! Can't wait for more fun parties together!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]