CARESSA AND DOC AT THE LUAU

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

This was the first of three parties I had with Caressa this trip. After nine long months away from the ranches, finally winter has come and I get to ski Lake Tahoe and have fun at the ranches. My first night was Suzette's B day Luau so I made plans to see Caressa. She was hosting Ustream that night so I arrived early to see it live. When I walked in we greeted eachother with warm kisses and hugs and she looked incredibly sexy wrapped in her sarong with these sexy flowery coconut shells over her boobs and the flowers around her head with lights:p. I brought her a corsage you can see on her wrist :)
    image.jpeg
    All I was wearing was a Tommy Bahama shirt but when we went to the hooker booker to settle things she pulled out another sarong that she wrapped around me and wrapped my head with a lei to finish off my costume. Lmao!!
    image.jpeg
    After a fun Ustream and a quick bite, after a few minutes in the parlor we were ready to play. We went to my room and had our long awaited passionate love session. I will leave the details to your imagination but I will say it started with the coconut bra getting knotted in the back so she told me to cut the string so we wouldn't waste time. It was hot when the coconuts fell off to uncover her sexy boobs!!

Caressa is a class act and if you've never partied with her I recommend you do! Thank you Caressa for a perfect start to my ranch week and for dressing me up! You're my Tiki Girl!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Doc

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
    chyrh, DarkSampson and grizzly like this.
  2. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Grizzly! Yeah I would have been lost without my jean pocket for my phone lol!!

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I look forward to reading that!

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Doc Rocker, it was so hot and sexy finally seeing you after such a long time, way to long. We did make up for lost time. It was hot and sexy when you cut the string on my coconut bra, I will have to throw it away now, but it was so worth it. Can't wait until the next reviews and the end of January....
    Until Then; Naughty Thoughts,
    Caressa Kisses
    rsz_fullsizerender_6.jpg

Docrocker likes this.
  5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Caressa you are my ultimate Tiki prize and that's another night I will never forget! I can't wait to review the rest of my time with you it's all still sinking in. I will miss you until we meet again. See you soon my Tiki girl!!:p[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]
    image.jpeg

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Doc, I can't wait until our next adventure... more memories coming up
    Kisses; Caressa
    rsz_fullsizerender_10.jpg

Docrocker and grizzly like this.
  7. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

Great review prez! I have to say your reviews was one of the reasons I looked more at Caressa in the first place. A doctors precision in detail .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Docrocker likes this.
  8. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much DarkSampson. I'm happy to help!

9. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

Great outfits, I would want to strip Caressa right out of it

10. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Great review Doc!

11. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes I did but started working with the Sarong still on it was hot!!

12. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

13. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ivy that's very sweet.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

ivymae likes this.
  14. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks so much chyrh your feedback is always appreciated!

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Doc Rocker and I always have a great time and so will you! Book me today and see what he is talking about..
    Kisses; Caressa
    218.jpeg 4594F513-6AAC-406D-A55D-1B0DEFF31B1C.PNG IMG_8538.JPG