Animal you admire

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AudreyAllen, Mar 21, 2024.

1. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AudreyAllen Well-Known Member

The Honey Badger. No fear. Saw one on YouTube stand up to a bunch of lions. Exceptional little critters

SailorB and shyguy55 like this.
  2. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner Your natural blonde goddess

I adore the octopus! They’re so intelligent and it’s just fascinating to watch videos of them

3. An eagle. They soar high above everything. They are majestic, proud, and focused. They are fierce when they need to be and protect what matters to them.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2024
  4. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

The wolf. He hunts in packs or in his own. I often refer to myself as a “lone wolf.”

5. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

AmaraGunner, I agree on the octopus. They're so intelligent and it's so cool how they can fit out of the tiniest places

AmaraGunner likes this.
  6. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Shyguy55, I had the pleasure of seeing a bald eagle from the Ranch to the airport and it took my breath away. Majestic

shyguy55 likes this.
  7. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

OldNick, have you read the novel Steppenwolf? I really appreciated the main character's views on the world being a lone wolf

Old Nick likes this.
  8. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I have not. I do remember there was a band with the same name.

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

upload_2024-3-23_6-42-3.png

I love the Orangutan..... Smart and so soulful!!

10. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Old Nick, yeah Steppenwolf were such trailblazers. The novel is by Herman Hess

11. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski, that's what I've heard about Orangutans. I've seen them be very generous with hugs on YouTube

12. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I really like elephants, they’re just so cute to me

13. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Kiki, elephants are precious! I knew a lady who was working at the Ranch in order to open an elephant sanctuary in South Africa. Yes, not all of our money goes to handbags and clothes, though I do like handbags and clothes, still

14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Kolas

Last edited: Mar 24, 2024
  15. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Cumisha, koala's are so adorable! I love the second video you shared where she's scratching his chest and his eyes are squinting in pleasure

16. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Cats for their sense of freedom when they're outside. There's a cat that I've seen around the Ranch. It's so fluffy.

17. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

I’ve had salt water tanks before and have done so much research into these guys that it’s made me contemplate looking into eventually getting another saltwater aquarium

18. Michael
    Chat with Me

Michael Well-Known Member

Gotta start with dogs, most full of personality and love. And they do a great job of making me laugh my ass off even during a rough patch.

19. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

I know winter's over when I see robins on my patio. The day is coming when I'll see hundreds of them at once.
    robin434321147_7509064655852907_4408383392537524997_n.jpg

20. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Amara salt water tanks are so much work but worth it. I had one once, I miss those fishies

21. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Michael I agree with you, they call them "man's best friend" for a reason. Mine had really helped me emotionally

Michael likes this.
  22. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffet what do you do to have hundreds? Special worms? I love their pastel blue eggs

Lunch Buffett likes this.
  23. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Sloths. I just think they're so cute with their perpetual smiles

24. Hmm I’d have to say dolphins. Smart, majestic and always wet.

25. CamiParker
    Chat with Me

CamiParker America’s Sweetheart

Elephants all day every day, for too many reasons to list. Their emotional capacity is just unbelievable to me.

26. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Nikki swimming with the dolphins is definitely on my bucket list

27. Lunch Buffett
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffett Well-Known Member

Robins like trees full of berries; it's their food source this time of year. They gather around their food sources when they fly north, especially during bad weather. After the berries are gone, they'll fly away and I won't see them again until next year.

28. JasmineSinclair
    Chat with Me

JasmineSinclair Tall Slim Thick Brunette Goddess

I love tigers they are just so beautiful and exotic[smilie=heart fill with love.gif].

29. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Lunch Buffet thank you for letting me know, didn't know that before. Your property sounds gorgeous with all those berry trees

30. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Jasmine I agree, Tigers are so beautiful. I've seen baby ones feeding out of baby bottles on YouTube

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks @AudreyAllen for your kind words and compliments!!! I'm happy you love the adorable videos!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

I have a thing for sloths. They're always smiling.

33. AudreyAllen
    Chat with Me

Rattlesnake babies because I learned today that if they have a brick dropped on them, they're aren't fazed. Survivors

34. AmaraGunner
    Chat with Me

Rattlesnakes are bulletproof lol, they’re interesting. I always thought it was odd the babies are considered more dangerous than the adults, but it makes sense.

35. Canadian1987
    Chat with Me

Canadian1987 Well-Known Member

Lions, I saw a YouTube video where a girl was living with a pack of Lions at a lion sanctuary, and she had the balls to say to the girl interviewing her "I'm the alpha in this pride."

And I thought to myself "no the fuck you aren't and if the lions ever decide to teach you that lesson there Isn't a damn thing you can do about it against one lion let alone a pack."

And that's why I respect and admire them, even if you think they are chill they can you a lesson VERY quickly.