Media:
Albums:
Birthday:
March 2
Courtesan

Share This Page

NikkiAskaway

Smile, its more fun while your wet., Female, from Mooonlite Bunny Ranch

Who needs a late night snuggle up? Come Request me for a Monday Night Nikki Special <3 Jul 8, 2024

1. NikkiAskaway
      NikkiAskaway
      Who needs a late night snuggle up? Come Request me for a Monday Night Nikki Special <3
      1. SailorB likes this.
    2. NikkiAskaway
      NikkiAskaway
      Last night here- Who is cumming for coffee this morning?
      1. SailorB likes this.
    3. NikkiAskaway
      NikkiAskaway
      Only Two more nights till I depart for vacation <3 Get in now to satiate your appetite while I am gone. <3
      1. Marlin Groce Jr and SailorB like this.
    4. NikkiAskaway
      NikkiAskaway
      Taco Tuesday Evening - Tour with me tonight for a Taco Tuesday Surprise <3
      1. SailorB likes this.
      2. Marty2015BTTF
        Marty2015BTTF
        Hi Nikki
        May 8, 2024
        NikkiAskaway likes this.
    5. NikkiAskaway
      NikkiAskaway
      Every Monday matters, come in and enjoy some time getting to know all of me during a party <3 Lets create your custom Nikki Package today<3
      1. GreggSnr, SailorB and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
    6. NikkiAskaway
      NikkiAskaway
      Getting gussied up for our House Party Tonight!! GET YOUR SWAGGER ON, And Come enjoy the night with your favorite playmates!
      1. SailorB and lingerieluvrm like this.
    7. NikkiAskaway
      NikkiAskaway
      Who loves a good workout in the Morning, followed by coffee and a hike or walk?? How about we schedule our out date for just this <3
      1. Baba1234, Marlin Groce Jr and SailorB like this.
    8. Marlin Groce Jr
      Marlin Groce Jr
      Love your Avatar Picture You look more stunning as ever
      1. NikkiAskaway likes this.
    9. NikkiAskaway
      NikkiAskaway
      Nikki is back at the Moonlite Ranch until May 15th! Cum see me for a tour around the Brothel and learn all about how we operate <3
      1. Marlin Groce Jr, SailorB and LilyBlu like this.
    10. GiselleSantana
      GiselleSantana
      Hi Nikki cute Texas hold em pants! I hope to see you at Beyoncés rodeo :-)
      2. NikkiAskaway
        NikkiAskaway
        Thank you so much!!!!
        Apr 6, 2024
        GiselleSantana likes this.
    11. EllieAmes
      EllieAmes
      Welcome to the Ranches! Wishing you an amazing tour!
      2. NikkiAskaway
        NikkiAskaway
        Thank you gorgeous! I am so excited to be here!
        Apr 6, 2024
        EllieAmes likes this.
    12. NikkiAskaway
      NikkiAskaway
      Touring Till 4/16 - Loves GFE, Couples, Fantasy, BJS and Quickies. <3
      1. SailorB likes this.
    13. NikkiAskaway
      NikkiAskaway
      Touring till 4/16
      1. SailorB likes this.
    14. Marlin Groce Jr
      Marlin Groce Jr
      Welcome. Best wishes on your 1st tour at MBR's
    15. origlegman
      origlegman
      Welcome to the Boards and the Ranches Nikki and best wishes for a very successful visit. I will be looking forward to meeting and getting to know you.
    16. PhoenixRose
      PhoenixRose
      Hey there! Welcome to the board! I’m new here to so if you wanted to explore together I’m really like to meet you! my email is [email protected] and you can alway follow me on twitter: PhoenixRoseSBR xoxo Phoenix Rose
      1. SailorB and NikkiAskaway like this.
      2. NikkiAskaway
        NikkiAskaway
        Welcome and Hello! I would love to meet up sometime! I'm still getting acclimated to my schedule but in the next week lets plan a ladies late night dinner if your available after 8! So excited to be here <3
        Mar 30, 2024
        SailorB likes this.
    17. NikkiAskaway
      NikkiAskaway
      Touring 3/28/2024-4/16/2024
      1. SailorB likes this.
    18. NikkiAskaway
      NikkiAskaway
      On Tour 3/28/2024-4/16/2024
      1. LilyBlu likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    March 2
    Courtesan
    Nikki Askaway -

Happiest of moments in time to you!

I am 5’3”, a Natural Classic HourGlass figure, fit for most styles of elegance such as pinup, cocktail, and formal gowns. Light Brown Hair, big brown eyes with a gaze ready to give you all the attention you have been craving and deserve.

I am smiley and friendly, warm and affectionate by nature. A woman of many skills and talents, I am perfect to accompany you at an elegant dinner, fundraisers, Opera, Karaoke Event or other live entertainment.

I try to be active each day whether it is dancing, hoop dance cardio or working out. I am a professional singer, fire and belly dancer and have various skills in media production, writing and directing.

I hold lovely conversations and as you will find, have a genuine interest in getting to know who you are as we spend time together.

I want to take you away from the boring and mundane days and invite you into my alluring universe of sensual satisfaction and sexual adventure.

Are you X-tra adventurous in your fantasies?

There is no limit to what I am able to create together with our imaginations and my guidance to create this epic sensual and sexual adventure we are about to experience together. Outdoors or Refined Times, I am a beautifully well rounded young woman

I am by appointment only most days and do encourage you to set a date with me so I may clear time for us to talk and negotiate our party details and have ample time to enjoy our final plans <3 <3

Send me an email today!

[email protected]

Signature

[​IMG]