Brookes first Bang with the Bangs !

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Bangs not Botox :p i love Brookes new marketing campaign for her new do. Brooke has a Cleopatra-esque beauty going on with her new due. And i freaking love it! They say Cleopatra was the most beautiful women in the world. If i had to nominate one lady to challenge her with a modern day lovely- Brookes come-an-get-me grin, soul piercing eyes, flat stomach, perfect "itty bitty titties" and epic booty would put the Queen on the Nile right denial!!

Enough Egyptian references, on to the Goods!! Brooke and I went to Tamelas room to negotiate, which was just to say "same as last time?" "Hell yeah!" We retreated back to her sweet suite in the back and got the mood set with some nice music.

Before the actual party talk- there is no more down to earth bunny then Brooke Taylor. Shes the kind of person you could spend hours chatting with. Shes smart charming witty and just one of the most well rounded people i know.

"I could let you do that all day" was the only words Brooke mustered out after some oral delight for her. I had a similar response to her oral skills :)

Brooke is an incredible lover. She made sure that i got to indulge in all my favorite positions before she had me gripping the sheets as she finished me off much to my delight! I must say that after missing out on Reverse cowgirl last time, i was in heaven as i watched her perfect booty go up and down.

I could probably spend hours recalling every detail of our time together, but some things are best left to the imagination. If you are thinking of Brooke, let me tell you...

1. She will make you think
    2. She will take your breathe away
    3. She will work with you in everyday she can to make your fantasies a reality
    4. She will enjoy the sex as much as you
    5. She will have you coming back again and again.

Thank you Brooke for another incredible time. Cant wait for round three!!!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That's an excellent review, Ankou_Reaper!! It;s both incredibly sweet and delicious.

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That's an excellent review, Ankou_Reaper!! It's both incredibly sweet and delicious.

4. Great review!!! Nummy! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Such a Turn On!

6. Great review!

7. Awwww...thank YOU!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

8. Looking gorgeous hun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Brooke is so much fun and a great lover. Her reverse cow girl is legendary!

Great review, only thing to add is that Brooke is very willing to work with your budget. She has been more than kind to me.

10. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Luv the title of this thread! so clever!

12. You so hit in on the head with "smart charming and witty"!! Oh and of course her performance in the sex dept ain't too shabby either! Brooke is FantASStic! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. Couldn't agree more :twisted: :twisted:

14. Brooke Taylor - Best Bang(s) for the Buck!! I absolutely love the new look with the bangs! That is so Brooke! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] thanks!!!

16. I love her sexy new bangs!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. awesome review

18. Brooke is hot and I am afraid of her :D

She will make you come back for more...in my case she will make me come back and ask her more questions - each question will cost me $5...

Brooke - will you be my girl!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

19. Haha!!! Ooooh, Felix!! I've known you far too long to not give you a hard time ;) All in good fun (and remember, I give you 3 free questions every time) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

21. Thanks cutie, and you look AMAZING in the pics in your signature!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]