An amazing threesome with Crystal Jon and Red Satin

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by milehighguy, Feb 25, 2013.

1. I arrived at the Love Ranch Friday night during Betty Page’s birthday party. As usual, Crystal looked dazzling in a dress that showed off her stunning body and legs. Her beauty is matched only by her wonderful personality, and Crystal proved again how delightful she is as we talked in the parlor. Our party began with Crystal giving me a massage that relaxed all my muscles. My stomach started growling because I had missed dinner, but I was soon dining on something much tastier. The rest of the party is a blur to me as we transitioned from position to position, reveling in each other’s bodies. The time flew by and far too soon the party was over. We hung out at the bar for a while, chatting with Kylie Jae, Red Satin and Cherry Bang as they rocked some sweet mustaches (Red posted some pictures in her thread http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=69998). This led to the most memorable lineup I have ever seen, and both Kylie and Red had me rolling with laughter as they flirted with one of the guys at the bar. I finally left around 4:30am to get some sleep, but not before making plans with Crystal for the following night.

I returned to the Love Ranch Saturday during karaoke. After being entertained by the musical talents of the beautiful ladies, Crystal and I went back to negotiate our party. I had enjoyed joking around with Red the previous night, so I suggested a threesome and happily both Crystal and Red agreed. We took advantage of the VIP room, starting off in the jacuzzi tub with a nice bubble bath. It was amazing having two gorgeous women stroking and caressing me, but the fun really started when we moved to the bed. Red had impressed me with her personality and humor when we first met, but it was her curvy body that blew me away this night. It was the first time Crystal and Red had partied together, and watching them get better acquainted was incredibly sexy. Of course, things got much hotter when they invited me to join them. All three of us enjoy pleasing our partners, and it was thrilling as we tried out different configurations. Both Crystal and Red were very vocal during the party, which was a huge turn on for me, and they fed off each other’s energy. My self-control was sorely tested, but fortunately I was able to keep up with these erotic women. All three of us needed a chance to catch our breath when the party was over, but we immediately decided that we would have to repeat this party in the future.

Thanks again to Crystal, Red, and the wonderful ladies of the Love Ranch for another memorable weekend. As always, I cannot wait until my next visit.

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

AWESOME!!!!! What a GREAT twosome!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. Ohhhhhh man ohhhh man...this was an incredible party :) I am glad you enjoyed yourself as muxh as we enjoyed you hehehe :) :) I am very much so anticipating our next meeting :) :)

4. thank you Red :) It was totally amazing :) Thank you for joining :) hehehehehe

5. I have been wanting to party with these two vixens [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. The only thing better might be a party with all three of you. Although it would sorely test my ability to multitask, that's a challenge I'd be happy to undertake.

7. I would love for that to happen Tamela :) hehe ;) :) you name the time and the place and I will be there :)

8. ASAP please [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. I can say the same for you! Cant wait until we can make this a reality [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. great review

11. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was an awesome review, milehighguy!! Sounds like Crystal and Red gave you a night you will never forget.

13. Yes they did. I hope they'll give me some more unforgettable nights the next time I visit.

14. You already know it :)

15. Great review on these two ladies from the Love Ranch! :D :D

16. Awesome review!

17. My turn soon :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

18. I am eagerly awaiting. :) :)

19. So am I :wink:

20. I will be there tomorrow afternoon :)

21. Can't wait to see both of you next week

22. Oooh I know it!! I can't wait to see you either :)

23. Great review!!! It sounds like such a blast!!!!

24. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Very HOTT!

26. thanks ladies...it was extremely hot!! :)

27. Hehe thank you Red :)

28. That's one HOT, threesome! Glad you enjoyed two amazing girls we got here! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. We'll have to include you in the fun next time

30. Ohhh that was so fun :)

31. [​IMG]

32. [​IMG]