Willow Love: my naughty angel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rockports, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Rockports Well-Known Member

For some time, I've been looking for a chance to go back to the Bunny Ranch, but it's been difficult to find the perfect opportunity to escape the everyday life. So when I found this chance, I sprung for it and went to see someone that I dreamed of seeing again.... Willow Love!

Of course, I still remember the first time we partied. I fondly recall our meeting at the bar, our walk to the cashier, the amazing party, the fun conversation afterwards... How can I ever forget? But I was surprised that Willow remembered those moments too, and that really made me feel great.

It goes without saying that we had another wonderful party. I love her toned, flexible body. I love the way she moans as I explore her treasures. I love how she takes me to the next level of ecstasy. I love being next to her on the bed, knowing that my fantasy has once again been fulfilled.

After our party, we went back out in the main area. She wore her pink robe and fluffy boots (not sure what they're called). She's so beautiful! We chatted about all the stuff that goes on in the "real world" (I apologize, Willow, that my topics almost always go back to work...). It's the times we spend together after the party that I most cherish.

It's true that there can only be one Willow!

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

3. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Thanks so much Rocksports!! I do remember our first time, how could I forget. It was amazing. :) I've been patiently waiting, forever :wink: , to see you again. Thanks again for a great night! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

5. Rockports
    Chat with Me

It's been too long since we partied!

Work has been so demanding that it's been difficult to find time to come out to the Ranches, let alone find time to sit down and relax. I so needed this. Willow, you are my therapist!

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

I'm so glad to have you back. Remember you need some tlc every once in a while. My prescription is to party at least once every three months. :D

7. Rockports
    Chat with Me

I'd party once a week if the drive was much shorter! I'd be putting my 401(K) directly into the Bunny Ranch Growth Fund and max out on the Willow Love Party Cafeteria Plan!

Hey, this IS therapy!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]

8. willowlove
    Chat with Me

:lol: :lol: :lol: It is good for you.

9. willowlove
    Chat with Me

10. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Yes.... a 3 or 4 bedroom house costs $1M around here, thanks in part to everyone from Google, Apple, Facebook, etc., and it all started with Cisco and others in the old days. Not so much from the Groupon guys!

11. That was a very gentlemanly review about one of the sweetest and prettiest ladies at the Bunny Ranch.

You really got it right about the post party interaction. I can honestly say I have had as much fun hanging out at the BR bar and the LRN parlor as I have had in my parties. Anyone who just parties and leaves is really missing out on a great part of the experience.

I recently scheduled a date with Willow and one of the things I'm looking forward to the most is seeing her smiling face walk around the corner, sitting next down next to me at the bar, and making small talk as the excitement and anticipation of what will happen next builds.

Thank you so much for sharing this review !!

12. willowlove
    Chat with Me

13. Rockports
    Chat with Me

Willow is a wonderful girl. Take good care of her! I'm sure she'll take good care of you!

14. No worries. She is just such a nice person that I could never treat her like anything other than a Lady. She's already been very good to me. I was having an anxiety attack over something, she contacted me and put it out like a light lol

15. Shes a very sweet n thoughtful girl! :) [smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Willow is one very special beautiful lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Awesome Review

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

SO SEXXXY!!!!!