Star Struck Sex Session with BROOKE TAYLOR!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, Jan 25, 2013.

1. <a class="postlink" href="https://mobile.twitter.com/thebrooketaylor/status/294214047803523072" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://mobile.twitter.com/thebrooketay ... 7803523072</a>

Ive partied with a wide variety of ladies. A couple have dabbled into the adult entertainment business, but there was a cap on their popularity. When i used to dream of coming to the Bunny Ranch, there were five names that were synonymous with that show. Dennis Hof, Madame Suzette, Air Force Amy, Isabella Soprano, and Brooke Taylor.

I met Brooke for the first time in December. I gave her peanut butter cups and she was like a child on Christmas. Then this trip i decided to one up the gifts. I gave her a game day Green Bay Packers # 12 Aaron Rodgers Jersey. And...she...flipped. I never got a hug lie that in my life!

I always viewed Brooke as this down to earth sweetheart but for some reason i was intimidated to negotiate with her. But all of a sudden i worked up the nerve. And she was so accommodating! We booked a party very quickly.

We retreated to Brooke's private BR suite and the sex..... O..M...G i was worried i was going to be star Strucked but she kept me at ease so quickly. I had this primal urge to play with her so as she stripped own i, fully cloathed, pushed her back and had some oral fun. She was very pleased :) i take pride in being good at oral and when the ladies confirm it, i love it!

People who read my reviews know i love a women's eyes. Brooke had, without a doubt, a set of the best sex eyes ive ever seen. The way she looks at you during oral is incredible. Then the missionary as she locks eyes with you- incredible. And when i told her about my love of eyes she made sure to look eyes with me at every turn.

We went through a few positions and had some crazy sex before the cap. Cowgirl built up to the most incredibly powerful, Earth Shattering mutual organ ive ever had. She had to catch her breathe before the office called (Brooke made it sound like a drug deal going down)

Brooke is sassy funny smart and just a fun gal. I was amazed at how easy the negotiations were. And she was just a fun time. It was the perfect combination of naughty and nice.

I also want to say- i nominate Brooke for most amazing ass ever. It's simply perfect!

2. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Brooke does have a great ass.

I have felt the same way towards Brooke, Airforce Amy, Alexis Fire, and Gillian Sloan. Star struck would be a good word.

3. Great Review AGAIN!!!! I can see how you can be STAR STRUCK!!! OOoOH MAN! Yummy Selection Indeedy! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. She is awwwsome!!! xoxoxo

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Love the title!!!!

6. Me to! Sure sexy

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

8. Thanks thunderstruck... And funny I call Brooke Bootyful!

9. She is amazing (-: I am so happy to be friends with her xoxoxo

10. Awwww, you're so sweet, thank you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Happy Taste My Lips Thursday Brooke [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Which ones? :wink: :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Awesome review, Ankou_Reaper! Sounds like your first time with Brooke was cosmic.

14. It sounds heavenly!!!!

15. I'd imagine playing with you would be heavenly too!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. How about both :twisted:

17. Works for me [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. I love that your so agreeable :mrgreen:

19. I try :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]