Lily Poole’s A-Z Favorite Characters [emoji317][emoji451]‍♀️‍♀️

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lily Poole, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Honeythorn Gump
    Legend (1985)
    If life is a dream, better you dread the waking!
    upload_2018-11-11_12-41-56.jpeg

2. Inigo Montoya, played by Mandy Patinkin. A man obsessed with finding the six-fingered man who killed his father, but who isn't averse to taking on a few side jobs, because the revenge business doesn't pay all that well. As an aside, I'm not going to use the quote you think I'm going to use. It would be inconceivable.

"Isn't there any way you trust me?" ~ Inigo Montoya

"Nothing comes to mind." ~ Man in Black

"I swear on the soul of my father, Domingo Montoya, you will reach the top alive." ~ Inigo Montoya

"Throw me the rope." ~ Man in Black

Inigo.jpg

3. I really love that movie! Great acting (especially by Tim Curry), great script, great directing, great soundtrack (depending on which version you see), great everything!

4. Natasha Star
    Chat with Me

Natasha Star Starlet of the Year! I put passion in compassion

John Redcorn, King of the Hill

[​IMG]

5. Koopa from the Super Mario Bros movie, played by Dennis Hopper. Not his most crowning role, besides, I always took issue with the fact that the movie and American cartoon series called him Koopa, or King Koopa, and not Boswer like the games. In fact, the good king, in the script, was called Bowser. Good lord!

D889BFDD-60E2-4139-8EE0-3DFC00F5E741.jpeg

6. Legolas Greenleaf. Son of Thranduril, friend of Gimli, member of the Fellowship of the Ring in the Third Age of Middle Earth.

"Nay, time does not tarry ever, but change and growth is not in all things and places alike. For the Elves the world moves, and it moves both very swift and very slow." ~ Legolas

legolas.jpg

7. Mario! My all time favorite!

“It’s-a me, Mario!”

80E907DB-BAE1-47E2-A8B3-6011A3988086.png

8. Nick Fury - I can't lie, I'm a sucker for just about anything Sam Jackson does

upload_2018-11-11_23-36-56.jpeg
    …………………..………………………………………….

9. Orlando
    From the film "Orlando"
    InvisibleX2.jpg

10. Pussy Galore played by Honor Blackman. A pilot, judo expert, and criminal accomplice in Goldfinger.

"My name is Pussy Galore." ~ Pussy Galore

"I must be dreaming..." ~ James Bond

Pussy Galore.jpg

11. Queequeg
    Scully's dog on "The X-Files"
    upload_2018-11-13_14-12-57.jpeg

12. D30FEB75-CC73-4109-9222-3CDA387BA5AA.png

Rodimus Prime. Old school here!

13. Slevin Kelevra (a.k.a. Nick Fisher), an assassin played by Josh Heartnet in a fun little crime movie called Lucky #Slevin. It had some snappy dialogue, a good plot, and a great cast (Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Ben Kingsley, and Lucy Liu).

"How do you justify being a rabbi... and a gangster?" ~ Slevin

"I don't. I'm a bad man who doesn't waste time wondering what could've been when I am what could've been and what could not have been. I live on both sides of the fence. My grass is always green. Consider, Mr. Fisher... there are two men sitting here before you, and one of them you should be very afraid of. Where's my money?" ~ The Rabbi

Slevin Kelevra.jpg

14. Tony Micelli
    "Who's the Boss"
    th.jpeg

Scottie March Hare likes this.
  15. Uter Zorker. A foreign exchange student from Bavaria on The Simpsons.

"Don't make me run! I'm full of chocolate!" ~ Uter

Uter.jpg

16. Vicki Vale - Kim Basinger in Tim Burton's Batman As a whole I'm not really a Burton fan, but I'm convinced this is a borderline great piece, with excellent performances all around. This film really brought the city of Gotham to life.

upload_2018-11-14_20-38-30.jpeg

17. William Munny, played by Clint Eastwood, a known thief and murderer, a man of notoriously vicious and intemperate disposition in Unforgiven.

"You'd be William Munny out of Missouri. Killer of women and children." ~ Little Bill Daggett

"That's right. I've killed women and children. I've killed just about everything that walks or crawled at one time or another. And I'm here to kill you, Little Bill, for what you did to Ned: ~ William Munny

william_munny_3227.jpg

18. Xigbar, the Freeshooter
    Kingdom Hearts II
    [​IMG]

19. YOLO. A one-shot villain on Timothy Oliphant's other good show, Justified. YOLO tried to beat a confession out of the wrong man, Constable Bob Sweeney, and Constable Bob sent YOLO to meet his maker.

"What are you, the crossing guard?" ~ YOLO to Constable Bob

YOLO.jpg

Last edited: Nov 15, 2018
  20. Zora la Vampira ("Zora the Vampiress")

[​IMG]

21. Adam, the part man, part demon, part robot, antagonist in season 4 of Buffy: the Vampire Slayer.

“I am the end of all life, of all magic. I'm the war between man and demon, the war that no one can win.” ~ Adam

Adam Buffy.jpg

22. Bluto
    Popeye's enemy
    upload_2018-11-17_15-15-12.png

23. Carl Kolchak (played by the great Darren McGavin), a reporter for an the Independent News Service in Kolchak: The Night Stalker. Carl is truly one of my favorite fictional characters. He's not brave. He's not particularly nice. He's curious, intrusive, pushy, and cheap in some ways. He also ends up investigating, and doing battle with, all kinds of supernatural horrors, as well as getting involved in government cover-ups about technology and aliens. Chris Carter says that Kolchak was his inpiration for the X Files, so much so that Darren McGavin played an FBI agent on X Files named Arthur Dales. Dales was the original agent who worked on the X Files, long before Mulder. The character has lived on 44 years after the series. To this very day, novels and comics are produced that feature Car.

I really dig Kolchak, so much so that I've "cosplayed" (I hate that term, by the way) him at a couple of cons, and will do so again this year.

"I promised I'd show up with a haircut, a new hat, and pressed suit... but I lie a lot." ~ Carl Kolchak

Carl Kolchak.jpg

Last edited: Nov 17, 2018
  24. Darrin Stephens
    "Bewitched"
    upload_2018-11-18_13-55-53.jpeg

25. Eric Northman. A vampire, club owner, and ne'er do well viking on True Blood.

Eric Northman.jpg

26. Fred Flintstone
    [​IMG]

27. Guido Sarducci. A priest with an interesting take on life on Saturday Night Live (back when it was funny).

Guido Sarducci.jpg

28. Heathcliff
    Heathcliff_footer.png

29. Ironbar Bassey (played by Angry Anderson). One of Aunty Entity's enforcers, who seems to be virtually unkillable in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome.

Ironbar.jpg

30. Jack o' the Green
    played by Tom Cruise in the film Legend legend.jpg

31. Kristatos, a drug smuggler, murderer, and Russian sympathizer, played buy Julian Glover in For Your Eyes Only.

"I'm here, Mr. Bond of the British Secret Service. But I'll tell you it is Kristatos you want, NOT me. He told you about himself. He's the one with the powerful connections. Locque works for him, not me. I smuggle, yes. I smuggle gold, diamonds, cigarettes, pistachio nuts... but no heroin. Sit down. That I leave to him. When he is not too busy working for Russia, against my country and yours." ~ Columbo

Kristatos.jpg

32. Lt. Lance "Lancer" Belmont
    ROBOTECH
    [​IMG]

33. Marcellus Wallace (played by Ving Rhames), a crime lord, rape victim, husband to Mia, and thrower-of-men-through-glass-houses, in Pulp Fiction.

"Look, just because I don't be givin' no man a foot massage don't make it right for Marsellus to throw Antoine into a glass motherfuckin' house, fuckin' up the way the nigga talks. That shit ain't right. Motherfucker do that shit to me, he better paralyze my ass, 'cause I'll kill the motherfucker, know what I'm sayin'?" ~ Jules Winfield

Marcellus Wallace.jpg

34. Nathan Drake - this Indiana Jones inspired smart aleck quips his way through Naughty Dog's fantastic adventures in the Uncharted series

upload_2018-11-23_14-23-58.jpeg

35. Orson, the disembodied (hence no photograph) voice of Mork's Orkian superior on Mork & Mindy, to whom Mork would make a weekly report. The report would contain whatever moral the show contained.

“This week, I discovered a terrible disease called ‘loneliness.’” ~ Mork

“Do many people on Earch suffer from this disease?” ~ Orson

“Oh, yes sir, and how they suffer. One man I know suffers so much, he has to take a medicin called ‘bourbon.’ Even that doesn’t help much, because then can hear paint dry.” ~ Mork