Lily Poole’s A-Z Favorite Characters [emoji317][emoji451]‍♀️‍♀️

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lily Poole, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Vincent Valentine - mysterious and morose antihero in the seminal classic Final Fantasy VII

upload_2018-10-21_2-37-22.jpeg

2. Walter Skinner
    FBI Assistant Director... The X-Files
    [​IMG]

3. Xusia of Delos. A powerful, apparently undead, demonic, black magic user, in one of my all-time favorite fantasy movies, The Sword and the Sorcerer. He's played by Richard Moll, who is best known as Bull on Night Court.

"I will allow you to live as long as you serve me. Betray me, and I will joyfully send you back to rot in hell, Xusia of Delos." ~ Titus Cromwell

Xusia of Delos.jpg

4. Yousef Bey
    "The Mummy's Ghost" (1944)

upload_2018-10-22_14-16-10.jpeg

5. Zaknafein Do'Urden, a dark elf, weapons master to House Do'Urden, and father of Drizzt in The Forgotten Realms.

Zaknafein.jpg

6. Bigfoot
    From "Six Million Dollar Man"
    4756665496_a40d98b3ff_z.jpg

7. Charles Foster Kane, played by the great Osron Wells as the titular character in Citizen Kane.

"Rosebud..." ~ Charles Foster Kane

Charles Foster Kane.jpg

8. Donnie Brasco - undercover cop in too deep, portrayed by Johnny Depp in the based-on-a-true-story mob flick Donnie Brasco

[​IMG]

9. Elyas Machera, wolfbrother, former warder, and mentor to Perrin Aybara in The Wheel of Time.

"Sooner or later there's always trouble when there's two humans together." ~ Elyas Machera

Elyas.jpg

10. Frank Corvin - grizzled and grumpy NASA man played by the inimitable Clint Eastwood in Space Cowboys

[​IMG]

11. George Costanza, Jerry's boyhood friend on Seinfeld.

There are so many George quotes, it was very hard to chose just one, but I did.

"I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think, 'That's why I'm not a heterosexual'" ~ George Costanza

George Costanza.jpg

12. Hiro Nakamura
    Heroes
    [​IMG]

13. Igor, played by the hilarious Marty Feldman in Young Frankenstein.

"You must be Igor" ~ Dr. Frankenstein

[He pronounces it Ee-gor]

"No, it's pronounced 'Eye-gor.'" ~ Igor

"But they told me it was 'Ee-gor.'" ~ Dr. Frankenstein

"Well, they were wrong then, weren't they?" ~ Igor

Igor.jpg

14. Ken - Street Fighter II

upload_2018-10-27_20-41-47.jpeg
    …………………………………………….

15. Lilah Morgan
    (Angel)
    upload_2018-10-29_13-2-27.jpeg

16. M, head of MI-6 in the Jams Bond series of movies. To my mind, Bernard Lee is the only true M, although opinions vary.

"I mean sir, who would pay a million dollars to have me killed?" ~ James Bond

"Jealous husbands! Outraged chefs! Humiliated tailors! The list is endless!" ~ M

M.jpg

17. I have to admit, I kinda had a bit of t.v. crush oh Lilah (particularly in that schoolgirl outfit). She made enough of an impact on Wesley that he tried to save her from damnation, even if he wasn't successful.

18. Norm Peterson
    Cheers
    [​IMG]

Scottie March Hare likes this.
  19. Octopussy, played by two-time Bond girl Maud Adams, is the titular character in the fourteenth Bond film. On a side note, I am quite pleased that I got to use "Octopussy" and "titular" in the same sentence.

"And you are James Bond, 007, Licensed to Kill. Am I to be your target tonight?" ~ Octopussy

Octopussy.jpg

20. Pepper Potts
    Iron Man
    Pepper_P.jpg

21. Quint from "Jaws", played by the late Robert Shaw
    S-l1000.jpg

22. Rufus. A time traveler from the year 2688 sent to 1989 to help two wayward high school boys pass their history class in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, played by the late, great, George Carlin.

"You see, eventually your music will help put an end to war and poverty. It will align the planets and bring them into universal harmony, allowing meaningful contact with all forms of life, from extraterrestrial beings to common household pets. And... it's excellent for dancing." ~ Rufus

Rufus.jpg

23. Sam Wheat from "Ghost", played by the late great Patrick Swayze

"It's amazing, Molly. The love inside, you take it with you."

Ghost-patrick-swayze-31226412-2560-1758.jpg

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  24. Triumph the Insult Comic Dog

[​IMG]

25. Uther Pendragon, as played here by Gabriel Byrne, in the best King Arthur movie ever made, Excalibur (1981).

"To kill and be King... is that all?!" ~ Uther

"Perhaps not even that..." ~ Merlin

Uther.jpg

26. Vinnie Vegas - Kevin Nash's old WCW character before he rose to stardom as Diesel

upload_2018-11-1_21-35-34.jpeg

27. Westley from "The Princess Bride", played by Cary Elwes

"Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something."

cary_elwes_robin_wright_princess_bride.jpg

28. Xenith
    Marvel character
    753724-002.jpg

29. Yoshi - from Mario and Nintendo..........sorry I don't have any pics.....

30. I use to Love Street Fighter..... Also Double Dragon... Great Games....;)

31. Zangief- Street Fighter II

upload_2018-11-2_17-31-23.jpeg
    ………………………………………………………...

32. Ash. Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness, Ash v. The Evil Dead. Quite possibly the most quotable character in any movie, ever.

"Are all men from the future loud-mouthed braggarts?" ~ Arthur

"Nope. Just me baby... Just me" ~ Ash

Ash.jpg