A Warm Embrace with Laci Ann

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Ankou_Reaper, May 23, 2012.

1. So I finally made the big jump and went to the Moonlight Bunnyranch for Prom. Being a 25 year old virgin, I figured I would be a nervous wreck, make the whole thing uncomfortable, and stumble my way through the experience while making it awkward for both me and Ms. Laci Ann.

I was dead wrong on all accounts.

So I get to the Ranch after a 45 minute ride from the driver, a little nervous but less so than I expected. I get into the Ranch and am greeted by Madaam Suzette, who offers me a drink on the house. How cool was that?!? So I sit at the bar waiting and I see this lovely red headed lady walk by me and head towards the front of the room. My first though was "Wow, please be Laci because she is unbeleivable"Luckily, she turned heel and found me, introducing herself with that lovely southern charm. All the nerves I had melted away as we took a quick tour of the facilities and got to the negotiations. After we agreed on a wonderful deel, I could barely contain myself as we got through the register and evened up.

Once we were in the room, all I can say is wow. WOW WOW WOW! I'm not the kind who kisses and tells, so I'm not going to go into graphic detail on how hard Laci rocked my world. I will say that every step along the way she was amazing and took me through my first time. The only detail I'll give away was when it came time for the actual "first time", she leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear "You've waited long enough". I thought I was going to melt right there!

So apart from the amazing sex, I feel like I would be selling Laci short if I didn't mention how wonderful she makes her clients feel not just physically but emotionally as well. She makes you feel like your the apple of her eye and that every moment of your party its about both of you having this amazing time. She gives it 100 percent and makes sure you known how to please her as she does the same for you.

And even when the party is over, Laci went out of her way to make time for me. She had another client come in and our Prom time was cut short, but after that Party she found me and made sure we had a Prom dance together. She also asked me to come visit her on Monday before I left for home. It goes to show she gives her clients so much of her attention and builds a real relationship with them before, during, and after the party.

Thank you, Laci, for being the one who took me through my jump into the Saddle. I had an amazing time. Gentlemen (and ladies), if you are looking for a first time, a second time, or just a good time, I have to recommend you go to Laci. She will make you feel like a sex expert and put a smile on your face as wide as a country smile.

P.S. I now understand why the clucking happens and I may be joining in!

2. You're truly fortunate to have enjoyed this. Glad you had the time you had hoped you'd experience.

-JA

3. Read these backwards, but a GREAT review here too! Congrats! And as interesting as my first time was, I read the reviews of how well the ladies take care of virgins and I wish I would have lost mine there too!

4. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had a great time.

5. I had a wonderful time and can't wait to see what else you have learned. ;)

6. Hey Ankou_Reaper you think your first time with Laci was good. Just think about all you learned from this charming lady and how you will use it in your second party.

It just gets better and better each time.

7. What a wonderful review! Laci really does give her clients the best.

8. Thank you, Sweetie!

9. I can only imagine what round two could have for us!

10. It'll will be HOT! :twisted:

11. it is good to lose your virginity to the ranches

12. It is. :)

13. As a 30 year old virgin I've waited long enough. This post has inspired me to take the plunge too. Laci Ann I can't wait any longer I'm coming to see you.

14. My arms are waiting. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Take it from me and all of us who has been in her arms. She's worth it. :p

16. Well I've arrived in Reno tonight and I will be seeing Laci Ann tomorrow morning. I can't believe this is actually happening. I can't wait.

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Enjoy your time and I am looking forward to read all about it.

18. Yes, it is. It's a very safe and comfortable environment to have a first sexual encounter.

19. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Reading these reviews makes me wish I could be there right now in the arms of Laci! :D

20. Awww... someday and when that day comes your embrace will be waiting for you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

That would be a day to remember!! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Yes, it will be! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

Those memories would be permanently etched in my mind! [​IMG]

24. Aww she sounds amazing :mrgreen:

25. What could a man learn from you????? :wink:

26. You'll have to hurry back so I can show you. :twisted:

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Oh, Oh Oh.... may I take some lessons please? :wink: :mrgreen: :twisted: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Oh, of course! :twisted:

29. My arms are ready to welcome those who are looking for a little warmth this winter. Body heat is the best warmer. :)

30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Wonderful Review!

31. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Making me horny;-)

32. Now that's what I like to hear. I'd be happy to help you with that. :)

33. Thank ya, sexy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]