My 5th Year With Jimi

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, May 11, 2012.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

As a newbie to the boards I now feel I owe many ladies raving reviews. Well it is only fair to start chronologically. I have been coming to MBR and LRN for 8 years for a week long annual ski trip with friends. Five years ago toward the end of the week, I saw a lady sitting in the parlor who wasn't there earlier in the week. A beautiful Asian Princess, sitting quietly, and go figure my friends wanted to leave because we all partied already (and they are wusses!)

Anyway, the next night they stayed behind and I was thrilled because I just knew I had to try and meet Jimi. I didn't even know her name yet! I showed up and bypassed the line up and asked for "the Asian girl" and the hostess said Jimi? Jimi came out and this girl who seemed shy the day before sitting in the parlor looked me in the eyes, hugged me, and we went back to her room and we had an immediate attraction toward each other. Hard to remember back, but I think we negotiated which was easy as it is to talk to her, and got right down to party which was imprinted in my memory forever. We shared things about our lives afterwards, I am a rocker and am always showing off my pics and videos and Jimi wasn't spared LOL, I can't help it.

I was sooo happy I had one more night to party again with Jimi...and we partied twice the last night. I flew back to NY the next day, sad as usual that I have to wait a whole year to come back to Nevada, but was enlightened by this new friend I had made. I didn't feel like that the years before at the ranch. We emailed each other for weeks after. I WROTE A SONG FOR HER AND I TEND NOT TO BE A SONG WRITER!

I have partied with Jimi every year since then, this year early April, and it never gets old. I have to say I can't count how many parties we have had!! I guess that's a good thing. I recommend her to everyone. She is a sweetheart and I really do love her!

Now that I broke the ice with my first review, other reviews I owe will be forthcoming!!

2. thank you baby I love the review you are so sweet glad we met 5 years ago

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Jimi is such a sweetheart and so sexy! I'm glad you see her every year. It's nice to have that connection with someone and to see a friend each time you come. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I visit both MBR and LRN and have many parties but always make time for the amazing Jimi Lynn :)

5. Great Review love!!! you can never go wrong with an Asian!! ;) plus Jimi is drop dead gorgeous!!!

6. yes, pinoy pride though filipinos you can never go wrong either heheheh :)

7. Thank you, I love taking care of you always :)

8. Thank you Jade, I am sure you have clients that you have that kind of connection with I am sure of.

9. Thank you Jade, I am sure you have clients that you have that kind of connection with I am sure of.

10. Thank you Jade, I am sure you have clients that you have that kind of connection with I am sure of.

11. Thank you Jade, I am sure you have clients that you have that kind of connection with I am sure of.

12. Thank you Jade, I am sure you have clients that you have that kind of connection with I am sure of.

13. Thank you baby, I am sure you have many clients with that connection

14. Thank you baby, I am sure you have many clients with that connection

15. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I guess it's no secret now that I absolutely adore beautiful Asian women!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. Ms Jill
    Chat with Me

Ms Jill Active Member

Jimi is a wonderful woman, and I'm another person who's under her spell!

17. jimi is so awesome! such a sweet and sensual woman. the things i'd like to do to her!!!!! [smilie=i love you1.gif]

18. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

She is truly a sex goddess and amazing person. Love that girl...

19. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Jimi is such a sweetheart, gorgeous and so kind..! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. yes I love you too :)

21. thank you, you are pretty too

22. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I miss her...she warms my heart!

23. Thank you very much :) you are so sweet I miss you too :)

24. SHE SAID YOU ARE SUCH A SWEETHART. !!!!! SHE STARTED SMILING WHEN I TOLD HER YOU SAID HI!!!

25. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Jimi and I do have a special bond :D :D

You both brought a huge smile to my face today!!

26. Good making smiles from from miles away!

27. Jimi sounds like quiet the party! Shes so sweet! Nice Review! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. thank you all for the lovely comments, appreciate them a lot :)

29. Your so welcome Jimi.

30. Great review Jimi sure does deserve it=]

31. It's very cool !!
    It's awesome reviews . I'm happy for her.

[smilie=hot over you.gif]